Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 22:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Closed Thread
Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 2/0/3

Hello all the ePvp-ers .

Today I just recieved negative rating from guy who added me on skype to ask me about GTA V I was selling.

He asked me to borrow him the game to play and after I refused to do it he just given me negative rating with following words : "I have sent him money and he didn't give me game." Since I have whole skype chat with that idiot, I can prove that I haven't scammed anyone, but I don't have time to mess with support and stuff because I have enough work to do. I just wanted to earn some money for coffee because I don't have time to play anymore.

So **** this community with retards like this one, there is other sites who provide much better security, and where I have a positive rating and being one of fastest providers of my services.

Thanks for all

Old   #2
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 34/0/0
Just log-out and never log-in anymore. 1 other way (kiddy like) is insult one Admin,GM MOD via PM (hard insults) but when you're not 13 y.o just log-out and dont come back!
Old   #3
sudo init 6

elite*gold: 131
The Black Market: 28/0/0
Received Thanks: 18,450
We don't ban or delete accounts on request
if you force a ban through insults or spamming you will get a house ban (a restraining order)
that means, every new account of you will be banned automatically

so, solve your problem with our and use less capslock
Closed Thread