Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 17:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ashen Empires ( need guilding)

Discussion on Ashen Empires ( need guilding) within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ashen Empires ( need guilding)

Been playing this game for over 8 years now
This dev's are insanly good
Ive been trying to make myself a
wallhack(no success)
Speed hack ( was able to a a moment not anymore)
Vac hack( no success)
Very hard to unpack and to read file are very F*** Up
non agro( no success)

Was wondering if someone could check this game out see if they see something i missed cause i think its almost impossible to hack this game

Found a few glitches but thats it

Let me know how this goes

Name called Ashen Empires made by Pixel Mine
use to be with Iron Will Games

let me know what you get

Thx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
AShen Empires
05/04/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Looking for the code in this game cant find them im trying to amke a wall hack there a kinda house in this game you can amke and put things in it i would love to go tru other ppl house but cant find how to do it help would be apreciate
Ashen Verdict
03/17/2010 - World of Warcraft - 5 Replies
Hallo. Könnte mich jmd über diese Fraktion aufklären? Ich möchte unbedingt bei der Ruf farmen, und Quest wie "Wählt euren Weg" annehmen zu können, um danach Zeug kaufen zu können. Allerdings finde ich nirgends jmd von diese Fraktion, und noch weniger Questgeber. Wo finde ich diese?
340 Ashen Verdict Rep PER MINUTE - 20,400 Rep / Hour.
01/18/2010 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 10 Replies
Another copy from Warwealth - World of Warcraft Exploits, Dupes, Cheats, and Guides. Link to give credit where it is due.
[Hunters and Rogues] Ashen Verdict SOLO rep farm
01/13/2010 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 25 Replies
- Ashen Verdict Solo Rep Farming- 1-Enter Icecrown Citadel 10 man 2-Take a look at where Highlord Tirion Fordring is standing 3-HUNTERS put aspect of the pack on 4-ROGUES you just have to use sprint when it will be needed 5-ALTERNATIVE for engineers, use your speed boost rocket if you have one. 6-Pull those two mobs at the top door 7.Run away using step 3-4-5 8. Feign Death/Vanish/Bubble ?! to loose aggro