Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 10:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Helo, important question.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Helo, important question.

Hi, i got question i got some stuff 2 sell but ppl want me 2 go first allways... i dont feel safe by doing it without secure, how can i make safe trade? back then i been using egamingsupply.com/forum. ( want 2 sell guild wars 2 legendary weapon ) plz help me. dunno if i made thread in good place :P

Old   #2
sudo init 6

elite*gold: 134
Received Thanks: 18,582
Quote:
i dont feel safe by doing it without secure,
thats good, you should never trust other people instantly (or you will get scammed easily)
in that case you should use a middleman:
Quote:
This is a service offered by some users here. A middleman (=mm) can be used when trading via "Request a Trade" to increase securities. This is the usual process: Both trade partners send their stuff to the mm. He controlls them and then exchanges the goods and sends it to the destianted user. This way it can be prevented that e.g. a user sends empty psc codes because this would fall to the mm.
All mms are private persons. There are no official elitepvpers.com middlemen. So you use them on your own risk.

You can look for a Middleman here:

Old   #3

elite*gold: 0
yay great thx for fast replay ill use MM cause i dont know why but i got feeling like 97% pm's smells alrdy with scamm, and i dont know if ppl's feedback is real even if they have 120 positive... and 300 euro is not small amount (for me)
Old   #4

elite*gold: 72
Well you double the chance of getting scammed by using an mm(its also just a random stranger that can scam you just like your trade partner).