Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 16:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Thread Size ? And ID Verify

Discussion on Thread Size ? And ID Verify within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 25
Thread Size ? And ID Verify

Hello i have 1 quast
One what is the size of Thread ?
And the other if i am from Israel how can i do ID Verify ?
Old 03/21/2015, 13:20   #2

elite*gold: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sycophantic View Post
What size?

That is not possible at the moment. You only can verify if you are from Germany.
Size like 1500x 1400 You know pixels cause i wanna design thread for me

BUMP
Old 03/22/2015, 11:20   #3

elite*gold: 666
Received Thanks: 2,417
You shouldn't add images with a height bigger than 965px and a width bigger than 765px, or otherwise it will get resized.

and stop pushing in this section, since it is not allowed here.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Best thread size for epvp thread design
07/06/2014 - Main - 1 Replies
What is the best thread design resolution for epvp topic? Or what is the maximum width for the image to be displayed in full size in the topic? Quick reply appreciated. ;)
[IDEA] an request before any thread , post-verify of virus on download
05/22/2012 - DarkOrbit - 4 Replies
why instead of saying if is trust or not a file , do like a request to epvp of to send a request to they put there like in a corner "Request Accepted" and then you will know if those file are without virus , I mean safe , that would help and put an advice on every post on a part there that say , if the thread is not accepted , we suppose it can be virus , it can be something usefull for all of us and we can be more safe before downloading something.... if I don't explain a lot you say me I can...
[SIZE="6"][/SIZE]Wichtig an alle die gepowerlvlt werden möchten !![/SIZE]
08/21/2011 - WarRock - 2 Replies
habe einige Powerlvl service auf e-pvp getestet und auch einiges an geld gezahlt. Doch passt auf sie ziehen euch bloß das geld ab und verschwinden dan :(. Ich dachte wenigstens auf e-pvp wird macn nicht abgezogen aber kann man ja nix machen. mfg damdam9
[u][size=24][color=orange]Willkommen in unserem Thread![/color][/size][/u] - - - - -
07/26/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Willkommen in unserem Thread! - - - - - - Ihr braucht dringend Gold, habt aber keine Zeit? - Kein Problem für uns! Wir bieten an: Goldfarmservice für Jedermann! Was bei uns anders ist, als bei anderen:
Minimise guard size and maximize met dove size
10/25/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 20 Replies
erm....is any1 here capable to making summon guard smaller and making met dove bigger both in 1?i wan to reduce guard size as its annoying when u r killing ur enemy and i tink some of u notice tat too dun u guys?hope some 1 would modify the ini file :D cus i dunno how to =X