Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 02:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

TBM help

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TBM help

Why free users cannot make an all-access thread in TBM support section about his unjustified negative TBM rating from a scammer?!

Old   #2

Maybe you should read those stickys

Unjustified trade ratings

Due to the large number of cases and our limited resources, we were forced to restrict support for issues in regard to ratings to members with Premium or elite*gold Trader ranks.

If you own either one of those ranks, feel free to create a thread in the appropriate forum via our support interface.
If you don't own any of these ranks, however, we unfortunately cannot help you. Should you create a thread about it in Complaint Area anyway, it will be closed with a reference to this paragraph.

Note that there are two exceptions for which a thread in Complaint Area is acceptable:

You would like us to remove a rating that was given by you.
You have resolved an issue with your trade partner who is now okay with having his rating removed. Please make sure to include a link to a private message (and only that) in which your trade partner explicitly confirms that his rating is to be removed, otherwise your case cannot be processed.

Old   #3

But that is anyways hurting me.. Why would I suffer from negative TBM on my account, when I'm the one that lost. Even after we agreed, that guy is 2nd time trying to f**k me in *** with his lies.. ANd what, he won;'t get any punishment for that, and my 8 years older account will lose on that because he can't be trusted and he can write anything he wants in that rating?!
Old   #4
Mitarbeiter des Monats

elite*gold: 4294
The Black Market: 134/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,668
Sad enough, that you never supported a forum you are already 7 years registered in.
If you are seriously interested in trading / your TBM rating, you should be able to afford 10€ for a badge. Just see it from Epvpers angle: They don't get any money for supporting you and some cases are really exhausting.

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #5

I'm on the verge of getting banned to get one user banned for his scams, but it hits me more than him. I'm the one getting infraction points while his boosting offer is still available... And my badge wouldnt help me anyways, because it was via paypal, and he tricked me there too, so I'm hopeless to get my money back, however I won;t stop on trying to get that guy banend, and I don't want any stupid TBM ratings from players that shouldn't be allowed in here at all. And if they are here, they should be deleted from here isntantly and their related things wiped out... + I'm not that rich to spend 10$ here, 10$ there... don't get paid in $$ so everything you earn in euro or $$ you can divide by 3,7 for $ and 4,6 for eur and then you see how much I get.
Old   #6
Mitarbeiter des Monats

elite*gold: 4294
The Black Market: 134/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Needer View Post
I'm on the verge of getting banned to get one user banned for his scams, but it hits me more than him. I'm the one getting infraction points while his boosting offer is still available...
Quote:
however I won;t stop on trying to get that guy banend
Maybe you should seriously reconsider your moral.
Old   #7

elite*gold: 13
Received Thanks: 2,185
Quote:
I'm on the verge of getting banned to get one user banned for his scams, but it hits me more than him. I'm the one getting infraction points while his boosting offer is still available... And my badge wouldnt help me anyways, because it was via paypal, and he tricked me there too, so I'm hopeless to get my money back, however I won;t stop on trying to get that guy banend, and I don't want any stupid TBM ratings from players that shouldn't be allowed in here at all. And if they are here, they should be deleted from here isntantly and their related things wiped out... + I'm not that rich to spend 10$ here, 10$ there... don't get paid in $$ so everything you earn in euro or $$ you can divide by 3,7 for $ and 4,6 for eur and then you see how much I get.
We are really sorry for that but, as explained before, the number of support requests is really increasing yet, there are only two handling them, that's why the support is limited for the premium users. Whether this changes in the future or not, 46 units of your currency is nothing, they're not getting anything back from the support they provide to this huge number of members, I hope you understand.