Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 11:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Making MMORPG

Discussion on Making MMORPG within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old 10/18/2009, 04:06   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarCurse View Post
WOW, you said the "F" word and your a guard? Wtf.
All can get guard look in my post....
Only requirment is:
No active infractions
Helpful
And talk nice....
ALL CAN GET GUARDIAN
WTF?
Old 10/18/2009, 10:28   #17

Wich engine you will use ?

selfmade or ??
Old 10/18/2009, 13:22   #18

@Shadow, he wont use a engine, he'll do it all from scratch, and using CO's client. But he calls that a MMORPG. Grillmad you didn't "OWNED" me. You fail my friend. Read the post I made in my thread, and try to beat that. Please learn some English before we discuss this any further. I agree to Syc0n, he will fail, I know, but you don't know if he has enough coding experience, how ever I also think he doesn't have enough experience.

@Grillmad, oh BTW, I know what I'm doing isn't illegal, cuz as you see, I'm keeping it private. I didn't upload anything yet, so right now it's LEGAL. Now go play with yourself, because I hate your use of English.

~Bas
Old 10/18/2009, 13:50   #19

ok good luck =D
Old 10/18/2009, 22:28   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smythe94 View Post
@Shadow, he wont use a engine, he'll do it all from scratch, and using CO's client. But he calls that a MMORPG. Grillmad you didn't "OWNED" me. You fail my friend. Read the post I made in my thread, and try to beat that. Please learn some English before we discuss this any further. I agree to Syc0n, he will fail, I know, but you don't know if he has enough coding experience, how ever I also think he doesn't have enough experience.

@Grillmad, oh BTW, I know what I'm doing isn't illegal, cuz as you see, I'm keeping it private. I didn't upload anything yet, so right now it's LEGAL. Now go play with yourself, because I hate your use of English.

~Bas

YOU STILL DONT GET IT!!!!!!!!
NOT USING COS CLIENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10/18/2009, 22:52   #21

elite*gold: 240
Received Thanks: 1,609
Oh my good. I read this thread and I laugh.
I laugh! You said you dont know if you want to code in C# or C++. Oh ***, bless you.

*** let brain fall down.

Back to Topic,
do you know that coding a MMORPG is a lot of work? A friend and me started such a project two years ago. If you know something about final fantasy you know the game which they play called 'Blitzball' (dont know the exact english word at the moment).

We have started to code the client and the server. And that's a lot of work. If you want to code an MMORGP in C#. Oh have fun. LOL. If you want to code a MMORG which is platform based, ok. But if you want to play things on MAC and Linux I prefer coding in C++.

C++ is a really better to do such things. (C++ + Qt Framework). You're good at pixel arts, your header looks like a 10 minutes work isnt it?

And you said that you know something about coding. Learning basics to code a dragable button or a little console application isnt "some coding". Do you really know what you want to do and what requierements do you need?

You have to learn something about TCP / IP , Pakets and a lot of more. And you need a "3d people engine" and a "2d other engine". Lol, guy you made my day. Coding a good engine is pretty the same work as coding that game.

Do you want to know what I think about you?

I think you're a little kid which wants his own mmorpg and learned coding some calculators and other little things and now you want to start that project.

If you really want to start that project, show us what you're able to do (DirectX drawing, and a lot of more) but otherwise i think you're a little kid

Just my 2 cents!

Edit : thank me for this epic post
Old 10/19/2009, 00:23   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkn0wn0x View Post
You're good at pixel arts, your header looks like a 10 minutes work isnt it?
It was even not 10mins....

And yeah im good at pixel art, cause i ahve made many tiles, items etc. for rpgmaker and other engines....
And im pretty good with GraphicsGale
Old 10/19/2009, 07:55   #23

elite*gold: 240
Received Thanks: 1,609
Quote:
Originally Posted by grillmad View Post
It was even not 10mins....

And yeah im good at pixel art, cause i ahve made many tiles, items etc. for rpgmaker and other engines....
And im pretty good with GraphicsGale
RPGMAKER
LOL!

I used RPG-Maker 4 or 5 years ago . Ok you coded (drag & drop) a game with RPG Maker and now you want to make your own mmorpg, have fun.

Edit: Your logo contains : 1 font, 1 gradient, 2 brushes and 1 background. -> 10 minute work
Old 10/19/2009, 14:37   #24

elite*gold: 20
This thread is .
In my opinion Unkn0wn0x already got to the heart of the current situation.
Syc0ns post wasn't as false as you flamed about it.

And well, the pictures tell me more than 1000 words.
Old 10/19/2009, 15:06   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkn0wn0x View Post
RPGMAKER
LOL!

I used RPG-Maker 4 or 5 years ago . Ok you coded (drag & drop) a game with RPG Maker and now you want to make your own mmorpg, have fun.

Edit: Your logo contains : 1 font, 1 gradient, 2 brushes and 1 background. -> 10 minute work
nmah i made tiles and icons for rpg maker -.-
Never used it :O
Old 10/19/2009, 16:32   #26

Was haltet ihr von diesem Game ?

Schreibt bitte was ihr von diesem Game haltet
Old 10/19/2009, 17:20   #27

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlotterOne View Post
Was haltet ihr von diesem Game ?

Schreibt bitte was ihr von diesem Game haltet
Herzlichen Glückwunsch!

Gleich dein 1. Post ist ein Fail!
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/19/2009, 22:33   #28

Received Thanks: 1,581
Quote:
Originally Posted by grillmad View Post
*post*
tl;dr

but anyways you wont get anything to work. just like all other "gief mmorpg plx" you will fail...
kthxbye
Old 10/20/2009, 00:30   #29

Why you all wasting ur time on him let him try if he fail he fails no harm done to anyone at all. best of luck to him tbh
Old 10/20/2009, 06:01   #30

elite*gold: 42
Received Thanks: 2,722
How old are you? What is your current occupation? How do you want to finance this "project"? Youre ideas are'nt bad at all, but in my eyes the whole scheme seems to be doomed to fail. Ok, just hypothetic....the project is a success, what are you going to say if the first Bots/Hacks/Exploits are released and the "legal" players complain their disadvantage?

- You're at Epvp, don't forget that!

greets