Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 22:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about changing title of a thread.

Discussion on Question about changing title of a thread. within the Main forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Question about changing title of a thread.

I have tried to find this by using the search function but it does not give me any hits on this topic.

I wanted to ask you: How can I change the title of my thread?
Do I have to ask a Moderator in my board? If yes, how do I start a request to the Modearation?
Old 10/14/2014, 11:29   #2

elite*gold: 7110
Received Thanks: 25,394
You can edit your thread title by editing the title of the first post or by double-clicking next to the thread title in the forum overview. This is only possible a few minutes after creation though.
After that period you have to ask a moderator. You can do that by using the report button ( ) which is located on the left side below your post or by sending a private message to a moderator of the respective section (or to a global moderator in case there is no local moderator).
You can find the list of local moderators on the right side below the list of threads in the forum overview or here:
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/14/2014, 14:02   #3

elite*gold: 20
Issue solved. Thank you. This can be closed.
Closed Thread