Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 20:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Damncheaters

Discussion on Damncheaters within the Main forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Damncheaters

I understand it is a different site, but I do know that epvp and DC are affiliated. I also apologize if this is the wrong section to be posting. Does anybody know anything about why Damncheaters website & Client is down? I may have missed it and already tried the search feature.

Thanks in advance.
Old 10/04/2009, 18:10   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itburnz View Post
Hi,
DAMNCheaters is currently under a DDoS attack. It seems like someone doesn't like it that DC released a perfectly working AionBot...

It appears some other sites are also affected. E.g. MacroGoblin got hit as well.
Thanks, sad to hear though :/. Any ideas when you guys will be up and running again?
Old 10/04/2009, 18:14   #3

@ Itburnz: I just send you a PM reding Dualchoc which might be linked to the server problems. Please take the look.

So is Dualchoc linked to the server as well and is this the reason why it does not work at the moment?

Cheers
Nas
Old 10/04/2009, 18:14   #4

I tried logging into damncheaters.com earlier and it loaded the vgbuddy.com webpage.

On a side note, my client can now connect, but when i try to load Darkfall with the client it keeps booting me back to the EULA.

Just wondering is the damncheater client still borked also?
Old 10/04/2009, 20:36   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraszus View Post
I tried logging into damncheaters.com earlier and it loaded the vgbuddy.com webpage.

On a side note, my client can now connect, but when i try to load Darkfall with the client it keeps booting me back to the EULA.

Just wondering is the damncheater client still borked also?
Client now works for me, the booting to the EULA has to do with your settings in DEP. Try restarting your computer, if that does not work open your control panel > system > advanced system settings (On the top left) > Advanced tab > Preformance > settings > Data execution Prevention (DEP) and add Darkfall and your Damncheaters client to it. Hope that helps.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/07/2009, 15:47   #6

elite*gold: 1725
Received Thanks: 16,158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itburnz View Post
We have upgraded our infrastructure. While we are still being DDoS'ed everything is up and running again.
ok i think than i can close here!

~closed~
Closed Thread