Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 21:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HELP - Charles Web Debugging Proxy

Discussion on HELP - Charles Web Debugging Proxy within the Main forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow HELP - Charles Web Debugging Proxy

Hi guys.

Now that Facebook are using HTTPS i cant see stuff within charles web debugging proxy is there any way around this as i cant change anything anymore to change there codes and values
Old 06/09/2014, 18:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 1741/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,190

This section is only for questions about epvp and not other topics.

sincerely,
C0kkie
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Charles Web Debugging Proxy <default> error
03/30/2014 - Facebook - 9 Replies
Everytime i open charles folders, <default> is showing with up and down arrows. i tried to install certificate but nothing happens. even i try to change my browser to firefox but nothing happens. i tried too, disable firewall but nothing happens. can anyone help me with this bug/error?
Charles Web Debugging Proxy
02/20/2014 - Seafight - 4 Replies
Alguem sabe algum bug com esse programa por favor posta um aki ^^ Charles Web Debugging Proxy Charles Web Debugging Proxy
HOW TO USE CHARLES WEB DEBUGGING PROXY
02/22/2013 - Facebook - 23 Replies
use all the features. You will need JAVA to be able to run Charles. 1. After installing Charles, make sure the proxy is recording so just follow these settings in the screenshot. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_pSO6oBoloPk/S-VbkbseqOI /AAAAAAAAAiA/EEdawOxc37Q/s1600/1.jpg 2. Once Charles is recording, just load your game and you will be able to see the game's url in the Structure Tab. 3. Just clicking on the will expand the url and you can see the activities. I will usually guide you guys to...