Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 19:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Epvp member threatened to burn my pc

Discussion on Epvp member threatened to burn my pc within the Main forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Epvp member threatened to burn my pc

Hello!

I run a twitch tv service and I have an ad on this website about it and as it happens this guy adds me on skype saying that he want's to purchase my twitch bot and has a really aggresive attitude, I immidiatley realize that there is something awfully wrong with this kid.

Basically it starts off with him saying that he want's me to send him my twitch bot before he pays me which I'm not dumb enough so when I disagree with him he gets really ****** off and thinks I really give a f*ck. He then types my ip adress and starts threatening me and telling me that if I don't send him the bot he is going to burn my cpu and kill my pc completely.

I thought you guys should know about this so that if you ever bump in to this guy on skype or someplace else you can remove him, he is not even a bit reasonable. This guy is so stupid and retarded he thinks he is something... I think this guy should get banned from this website, hopefully he does. Here is his account on epvp:

Here are some prints of our skype conversation:

Old 04/29/2014, 11:09   #2

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
Hey,

If you think that this threat deserves to go further, you can always post it here . But as far as I can see, there's no point in wasting the staffs time over a comment like that. Block him and move on .
Old 04/29/2014, 12:11   #3

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
What he does and says and skype is not our matter.
Please report only if something happened at elitepvpers.
Old 04/29/2014, 16:01   #4

elite*gold: 0
He cant burn ur PC just because he knows ur IP adress man.
Closed Thread