Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 18:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

scammed...cant get into contact with support... bug? (german)

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 1/0/1
scammed...cant get into contact with support... bug? (german)

so bascially this, i try to put my thread link into a supportticket and when i try to contact the support or send my ticket this way, this pops up...

melonenhuhn, Du hast keine Rechte, um auf diese Seite zuzugreifen. Folgende Gründe könnten z.B. dafür verantwortlich sein:

1. Du versuchst, den Beitrag eines anderen Benutzers zu ändern oder auf administrative Funktionen zuzugreifen. Überprüfe bitte in den Forenregeln, ob du diese Aktion ausführen darfst.
2. Wenn du versucht hast, einen Beitrag zu schreiben, kann es sein, dass dein Benutzerkonto deaktiviert wurde oder noch aktiviert werden muss.

so basically i have a problem with my second tbm rating (i got scammed by "Klaus." like many other people and i want this dude banned i lost 24€ and i hope paypal gives it back to me) he sent me a donationslink for "livestreaming" on his fake leagueboosting outlook mail on paypal, i paid this way. then i was waiting 5 days and still didnt had anyreferals for league of legends, i was supposed to get 100 referals. it updates after (48-72hours max) and the playtime to get 1 referal is probably max 12 hours with vr machines u can get probly at least 50 this way!

anyways the conversation went through skype, -> not doing that mistake again.

and he scammed other people like me and then if we give him a scammer rating he just RATES others bad and calls us scammers, a total tardscammer.

can u please check on him and fix our rating? dont want to make a new account because of 1 scammer who ruins my start on this forum.

hope u can help me guys. i normally wouldve made a supportticket but as u can see it doesnt work for me for some mystical reason.

Old   #2
sudo init 6

elite*gold: 131
The Black Market: 28/0/0
Received Thanks: 18,449

Please try to find a solution with your trade partner first. If this is not possible, enter a link to the corresponding trade or transaction here:

Please note that we do not support ratings which are older than 1 month. Furthermore you need to have the Premium or elite*gold Trader badge to receive support if you haven't traded with elite*gold.

Please notify your trade partner about your thread after creating it.
dont want to make a new account because of 1 scammer who ruins my start on this forum.
if you do this, your new account got a ban

however, you can create a ticket about the scam without elite*gold Trader or Premium, but not about the negative rating
Old   #3
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 1/0/1
so if i dont have premium, i can't get the rating somehow cleaned? like i said im not at fault here, as u can clearly see that more than me got scammed.

and where can i create such a ticket without premium about the scam? i didnt see anything.

btw if someone with premium reports this scammer, will all who got scammed by him and got a negative rating, get their negative rating cleaned even without having premium ?