Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 15:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Connection Issues with the site

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Connection Issues with the site

Hey guys, so I've been racking my brain trying to figure out why I've had so many issues..

But I just noticed this morning, as my Malwarebytes tried to block my access to this website claiming it was "Potentially Malicious", etc, etc.

There's the possibility that other Antivirus/Security softwares will pick up the same thing.

Not sure if there is a grand solution for everyone.. unless we can somehow figure out how to get this website un-blacklisted from, wherever that list is..

But definitely, at least for the duration of your browsing, disable that software, or put this website on your whitelist/allow-lists

I'm pretty sure it has something to do with google, and the keywords involving hacking, etc. That are found here.

Similar Threads
Connection issues (partly solved)
Hey leute, ich hab en Problem mit dem Einloggen. Nach dem Start des Clients kommt folgender Fehler (teilweise komm ich davor noch in die...
22 Replies - League of Legends Main - Discussions / Questions
I'm having weird connection issues...I think its Riot...
Ok, I'm posting this here because I have no idea whats going on. Today, I changed my internet service provider hoping it would fix my problem but...
5 Replies - League of Legends Main - Discussions / Questions
Public connection issues(Am I this nooby)
Ok I need a little help...... I have made my Server public for my team to test. Now I can connect using my public IP, however my team cannot they...
2 Replies - Shaiya Private Server
[Issues]Connection
Private server - YouTube
5 Replies - Flyff PServer - Discussions / Questions
connection issues
anyone know how to be able to play from sweden using Bahnhof isp it does not work atm after the last couple patches
0 Replies - Allods