Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 04:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Connection Issues with the site

Discussion on Connection Issues with the site within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Connection Issues with the site

Hey guys, so I've been racking my brain trying to figure out why I've had so many issues..

But I just noticed this morning, as my Malwarebytes tried to block my access to this website claiming it was "Potentially Malicious", etc, etc.

There's the possibility that other Antivirus/Security softwares will pick up the same thing.

Not sure if there is a grand solution for everyone.. unless we can somehow figure out how to get this website un-blacklisted from, wherever that list is..

But definitely, at least for the duration of your browsing, disable that software, or put this website on your whitelist/allow-lists

I'm pretty sure it has something to do with google, and the keywords involving hacking, etc. That are found here.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Connection issues (partly solved)
06/05/2013 - League of Legends - 22 Replies
Hey leute, ich hab en Problem mit dem Einloggen. Nach dem Start des Clients kommt folgender Fehler (teilweise komm ich davor noch in die Warteschlange) Problem http://i.epvpimg.com/Rku0b.jpg Lösung (added by Wergez)
I'm having weird connection issues...I think its Riot...
05/22/2012 - League of Legends - 5 Replies
Ok, I'm posting this here because I have no idea whats going on. Today, I changed my internet service provider hoping it would fix my problem but it did not. I have tried using different computers, and both the computers WORK from a friend's house. Just not mine. Every single game, this happens : Lock in my character, the League of Legends logo appears, and then I disconnect from the match. I have to click "retry" and it disconnects again, then I click "retry" one more time. And...
Public connection issues(Am I this nooby)
02/13/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
Ok I need a little help...... I have made my Server public for my team to test. Now I can connect using my public IP, however my team cannot they get "cannot connect to game server" after selecting server. I have opened Game(30800), Login(30810) ports(and port 80 jus to be sure)-checked all open I had to do loopback for me to be able to log(Fixed myself)- can log myself Checked Linked server test connection is good- all passed Double checked they have the right .exe.- they must to be...
[Issues]Connection
11/24/2011 - Flyff Private Server - 5 Replies
Private server - YouTube
connection issues
07/22/2010 - Allods - 0 Replies
anyone know how to be able to play from sweden using Bahnhof isp it does not work atm after the last couple patches