Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 10:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

We need mod for shaiya section

Discussion on We need mod for shaiya section within the Main forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
We need mod for shaiya section

hey admins

We need a good moderator for this section.

~~~
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/01/2013, 12:33   #2

elite*gold: 666
Received Thanks: 2,417
-> "The forum that I am active in needs more moderators"
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/01/2013, 12:37   #3

elite*gold: 0
Thank you..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/01/2013, 12:42   #4

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 12,142
#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Application [Shaiya Section]
09/22/2013 - Joining e*pvp - 57 Replies
Hello everybody, As most members of the Shaiya community on elitepvpers know, my name is Chris, I'm 18 years old and since not a long time ago, I'm a free developer that doesn't have any implication in any private server project, and most likely never will again. I started playing the game in December 2008 on the official server, and after 4 years of constantly playing it, I decided it was time to move one step forward and start developing it. I joined the Shaiya community on...
Application [Shaiya Section]
11/12/2011 - Joining e*pvp - 20 Replies
Good evening ElitePvPers community. I'm here to apply to be a Shaiya Section Moderator. This has come for some time now, as Shaiya Section has come to a point in which there is plenty of spam, members insulting and bashing each other, bashing each other's servers and basically doing whatever they want on threads, start chatting totally off-topic is one of the issues that can be seen on the latest threads. On the Shaiya Community I have a lot of time being part of, as I started playing...
[Moderator] Shaiya Section
10/03/2010 - Joining e*pvp - 22 Replies
Messengers: Windows Live Messenger: [email protected] Skype: sooperjosh209 Age: 15, birthday is November 28th, 1994. Why do you want to be moderator? It's much needed in our section, im on the forums a lot and I watch whats going on here. Since poly left we need a replacement, i'll be that replacement if needed, I'd like to be the replacement if even only temporary. As I said, it's needed and I have experience so I believe I would do a good job helping out. How much experience...