Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 23:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[server and ban evade] what are the informations do the server get about my computer?

Closed Thread
Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Exclamation [server and ban evade] what are the informations do the server get about my computer?

hi , how u guys doing ?

listen i used to evade ban in (samp "san andreas multiplayer" ) and many other servers buy changing my ip address , which is easy .. takes around 30 sec

but lately that doesnt work anymore .. so i googled a little bit and i have realized that that some guys are doing it by changing the mac address , since iam on win7 64x ,, the only way that have worked with me was this one

anyway even after i have changed all the mac address i still get banned no matter what.

so i want to know what info do the server know about me whenever i connect to it ? (( i got miss banned too in planetside 2 and they have unbanned me fairly quickly (6h) .. but they have taken some info tho))

also what are the ways to evade bans ! .. what keep me away from joining the game ?!

please answer me as fast as u can.

thank you

Old   #2
Doctor who? Exactly!

elite*gold: 1690
The Black Market: 6/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,536
This section is only for discussions about epvp.
Closed Thread