Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 18:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Request] Update Pinned threads

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Request] Update Pinned threads

Okay, I made a thread 8 days ago at the suggestion area and I got no answer by anyone. So Im doing it again here.

Hi.

Im doing this request due that I noticed a lot of pinned threads are really out of date and some of them even no longer works.

I am talking specifically of the SRO area: --- I don't know about the others.

So, what I ask is to unpin old (not working anymore) topics and pin another ones that are updated and deserves a real spotlight.

Out of dated / not working anymore threads:

> -- Really out of date, its from the time when iBot didn't need HS Server to run.

>

This is just a request... but important one for the hole forum. Every user search for updated informations, not things from a decade ago.

Thanks for your attention.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,897
If you didn't get an answer in the "Suggestions" Section is because this has nothing to do in said section, nor here.

If you want to update sticky threads from an specific section what you do is contact through PMs the moderator(s) of the section about it, that's it. Have you contacted the section moderator(s) already? If not, you should.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3
At a crossroads…

elite*gold: 20900
Received Thanks: 11,978
Maintaining stuck threads is one of the tasks of a moderator assigned to a forum. That's why - as John already pointed out to you - you should contact the respective moderators directly about this issue, in this particular case:

Should there be no response after waiting a reasonable amount of time or should you not be able to come to a solution that you find satisfying, you may address the issue in .

#closed
Closed Thread

Tags
request pinned topics