Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 17:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NEW Public Gaming Ventrilo!

Discussion on NEW Public Gaming Ventrilo! within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NEW Public Gaming Ventrilo!

Hello gamers. Im hear to advertise my new public gaming ventrilo. Right now we hold 40 slots
but will be up gradeing soon. Please know that this is for users who's clan/guild will
use ventrilo daily. If you would like a channel, please join me in ventrilo and wait in
the "I need a channel made" channel. You can have as many channels as needed and channel
admin will be handed out if needed or asked for. I have 4 public chat channels for guests
who do not need to request a channel. Please read the MOTD, it will tell you rules how to
report spamming and such. We also do have the most up to date sound codec for the best
quality GSM 6.10 44KhZ. I appericate your time.

IP: 208.100.40.19 Port: 4444
Old 05/28/2009, 15:40   #2

aha nochmal auf deutsch bitte
Old 05/29/2009, 15:30   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex.becker View Post
aha nochmal auf deutsch bitte
hilft.

Ventrilo is so was wie Team Speak.
Und der Threadsteller will nur sagen das es eben einen neuen Server
davon gibt und er uns einlädt weil wir so ein große Community sind.