Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 08:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

a couple questions

Discussion on a couple questions within the Main forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 150
a couple questions

first how do we receive thanks from others andif i buy elite gold with real money
can i do the reverse thing aswell? i mean use the elite gold i got from an acc i sold to get real money?
Old 04/01/2013, 11:46   #2

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 12,142
Other users have to press the "thanks"-button wich is always below your post.

If you want to exchange elite*gold to realmoney (e.g. paypal) you have to trade with other users.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/01/2013, 12:03   #3

elite*gold: 30
The Black Market: 105/0/1
Received Thanks: 1,356
Try this links:

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Couple of questions
08/17/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
my question is about flags and status effectes : 1- when i use magic defender skill the effect remain on the char even after the skill is gone 2- how to deactivate a flag like when i was using Destensive Stance it remain until i login is there a guide or a code that could remove the flag ? i searched at the riding skill as i think it contains what i want and i found that but in vain if (attacker.ContainsFlag(Update.Flags.DestinseveStan ce)) ...
A couple of questions.
10/14/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies
I want to know what in a source determines what client version the source is compatible with. Can anybody explain that to me? This next question is for those who know the AndreaCo/FutureCo Source that xelios released. How can I set up my LOTF Source to have the NPCDialog.cs like they do? And how do I add a new map to my server? I would like to add that new map that TQ added to Conquer, its a Ice Dungeon or something. All help is appreciated.
Couple of questions
09/04/2008 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hello everyone, I'm new to sro, just started yesterday and have a couple of questions, I hope you guys can help me. 1.- How are sp spend? I've been reading about sp farming so I haven't used a single sp. Right now my char is lvl 10 and have 310 sp and now I wanna add a skill. What I don't understand is, do I spend one for each mastery level?, or I can click 'Level up' anytime for free and the sp are spend when I level the skills. 2.- When they say Xlvl gap, it means the difference...
Couple of Questions....
08/20/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Approxmitly how many Dbs would it take to 1) Make a UniPoison Blade into a superPoison Blade at Artisan in TwinCity 2)Make a Uni 1 Socket Blade Or Club into a super 1sock Blade or club at Artisan In TwinCity 3)same question as number 2 but with 2sock into a super Help would be appreciated :)
Couple of questions
01/20/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Are the memory address the same in CO2 for Stam, HP and Mana as they where in CO1.0? If not what are they, or do I have to fiund them myself >:o ? Has anyone found a way to find a player on the current screen (as in mouse co-ords)? Reason I ask is cause I am thinking of writing an app for my Miner, so when he gets PKed, it logs in my water and revs him, closes the client my water is logged into then continues mining on my Miner client. I could do it with a set mouse position, but then...