Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 16:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help needed !

Discussion on Help needed ! within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help needed !

Hello, i'm new to this site.

I'm about to buy a LoL account from a guy that seems legit, has alot of thumbs up and comments about the thing he is fair and didnt scam anybody. I spoke to him on chat and he seems as a decent and fair guy.

This thing is about 100 euro's, so don't blame me for being careful, alot of my friends got scamed while buying online... so, he allowed a middleman and all, but my question is, am i 100 percent secure ?

What happens if he reverts his account with email, or transfers the email to me, but sends a ticket to riot that will probably get his account back ? Any form of protection from that ? I realise i gotta screen shot all, but i cant sent it to riot, ill get banned...
Old 03/31/2013, 23:35   #2

elite*gold: 72
There is no secure way to do it.

It's gambling i wouldn't recommend buying a LoL Account it's too easy for the scammers to get them back.
Old 04/01/2013, 00:14   #3

elite*gold: 0
Any form of refund if scammed is non existent i belive... ?