Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 01:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Minecraft Fun server No laqq hiring op's

Discussion on Minecraft Fun server No laqq hiring op's within the Main forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Minecraft Fun server No laqq hiring op's

Join No laqq whats so ever im hiring people just fill out the questions
skype?
how old are you?
building rate (yours) 1/10
redstone rate (yours) 1/10
how often will you be on?
its open 24/7
Old 11/26/2012, 21:05   #2

elite*gold: 44
Received Thanks: 1,625
In this section,we talk and discuss about elitepvpers.
Here's the right link:
Greetz.
Old 11/26/2012, 21:31   #3
Administrator

elite*gold: 41364
Received Thanks: 12,623
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Immer laqq ich :(
06/05/2012 - CrossFire - 11 Replies
hallo ich laqq immer im GAME "Crossfire NA" Auch CROSSFIRE EU!! ich habe eine grafikkarte reingemacht! sonst hatte ich immer so 34 - 44 FPS PING 49 und so seit dem die Grafikarte drin ist immer 500 ping selten 49 !!! und ich hatte ja nicht mal ne Grafik karte drinnen des wegen hab ich die reingemacht aber seit dem ich die Grafik karte drin habe ist meine FPS GUT!! 100-150 aber mein PING VOLL schei... bitte hilft mir!!!
Hiring staff for new server.
08/15/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 0 Replies
I'm hiring staff currently for my new server.. Shaiya Atlantis "A Whole New World." The server is already up and running. But there are a couple requests i need. Someone who's good at making websites and php. And someone with enough patience to do drops. Here's the application to fill out and PRIVATE MESSAGE to me. Name Location Age Experience..if so which servers. Speciality (as in what is your main job) What can you bring to the table by being on this team Lastly, Why would you want...
Hiring v83 Private Server
07/13/2011 - MapleStory - 4 Replies
Me And My Brother Just Made A v83 And We Need A Staff: Exp. GMs/Mods/Coders/Designers/Web Coder GMs And Mods Need Proof They've GMed Before And I Will Interview Them Personally via Msn Or E-Mail And Coders Are Auto-Hired And Get Head-Admin If They Can Make The Server Functional( Kin,Job,Rebirth,Commands,Etc.) Designers And Web Coders Must Show Previous Work And Will Get Normal Gm Or Higher (Depending On Exp.) GMs Must Be 14+ EveryOne Else Does'nt Matter