Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 12:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Question about WinHex

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about WinHex

Hello everyone, sorry If i posted in the wrong spot, didn't see any software support sections so I thought I might put this thread in the general section. I was wondering if there was a specific key code to register WinHex? I just downloaded it and I'm really interested in learning all these wonderful things about hacking and I don't really have 160$ to shell out for professional T_T. If its possible could someone help me out? Thank you

Old   #2
At a crossroads…

elite*gold: 20900
Received Thanks: 11,979
Just use another editor, preferably one that is free. As we do not support warez, you won't be getting any support here when it comes to using some paid software without actually paying for it.

Apart from that, this forum is meant for discussions about elitepvpers only. If you are having some sort of technical issue, please post it in instead.

#closed

Closed Thread