Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 01:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is it possible to restore my private msgs

Discussion on Is it possible to restore my private msgs within the Main forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is it possible to restore my private msgs

The reason is because i once bought an starcraft 2 account on the black market but i cant remember the e mail adress

and so i cannot log in i kno its in a old private msg any chance to recover?
Old 10/02/2012, 00:03   #2

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 6,344
write a private message to an admin and try your luck.
Old 10/02/2012, 00:24   #3

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
The best way to go would be as Drew has stated, we can't promise that you can recover them, as they are deleted for a reason, yet, if any, the best way would be by contacting any administrator and hope it will be possible.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Seeing these msgs but no solutions! :mad:
04/28/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 8 Replies
I have been all over these forums and keep seeing messages like this... Quote: Originally Posted by sven.heyens Hmmm,... hello all , i saw the instructions on the vids this time the database is really good and completed =) but i cannot connect on the server patch config -_-" only pause , is this because about my administration permissions ? ( i turn the UAC off ) or is it because i use the wrong SQL servername ? ... because , i use the the ComputerName.. i'm not sure of it? WHAT is...
GM system msgs help
06/24/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
is there a way to make GM(white) msgs appear at a certain time? 5060 5061 0 125 2011 This is a test 5061 0 0 123 4 07:28 07:28 tried that but a no go.
edited system msgs and more
07/12/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 9 Replies
well, i had nothing to do, so i changed alot of messages, if u dont know what i am talking, example " X has been killed by X", this kind of stuff, GL name..... Well, u need to play normaly and ill keep seeing the changes. Replace the file at Conquer 2.0\ini, make a backup of the old one. I am not sure if this is the right section for this, but i guess so, lol. text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Something to break the routine' border='0' alt='Something to break the routine' />