Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 03:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need help how to activate l2 walker 2. 17

Discussion on need help how to activate l2 walker 2. 17 within the Main forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy need help how to activate l2 walker 2. 17

pls help me, i use l2walker windows 7. but if i set the bot ingame, its not making any actoin/auto attack. i press home then set to policy, but when i press end, nothing happen. it's not working. is somebody know how to work it out. pls need help. i play freya server. tnks for reply and help ^^
Old 04/28/2012, 19:26   #2

elite*gold: 1725
Received Thanks: 16,158
This section is only for discussions about epvp. Use the correct section for your question.
Old 04/28/2012, 19:37   #3
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 329
The Black Market: 181/1/1
Received Thanks: 3,417
#Closed? :O
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to activate Pvp Cape?
08/17/2012 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
I wanted to activate the oldschool pvp cape for my server. Anyone has any idea how to do this :o?
[How] Activate DH ?
09/23/2011 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
how can activate map DH ? i change in Shard>Region DH 2>1 FORT_DH 2>1 and Game server error. ;/ and close it.. ;/ maybe posible fix it?
Activate Items???????????
02/01/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Haven't played CO for a month, installed win 7 and took a bit to get CO running again. Started playing today and I click on a pot and I get a message to activate it. I click ok and it does nothing. Same with scrolls. WTF is this?
[Release] Activate/Un-Activate NPC by Command.
12/11/2008 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 20 Replies
So ive seen alot of you wanted this, well here it is, coded this in about 4minutes total and never tested it,so you will probably be the first one. So, all you actually do is to make the server check if xxx is activated, if it is, it shows the real npc chat, if it isnt, it tells you that it isnt. And you activate/unactivate the xxx with a command. Well here you are: In General.cs , under : public static System.Timers.Timer Thetimer; public static bool CanTalkToNPC = false;
Lineage 2 gracia part 2 walker Packet error(in walker cant enchnat)
11/22/2008 - Lineage 2 - 4 Replies
I done walker for my server chinese option etc., english skils and other but when i'm in some town i get packet error or i cant talk with npc i talk with gatekeper teleport and nothing more? all npc only 1 dialog support magic - suport nothing more . I cant enchant on walker cause i dont see after 2 click on enchant. Only text appears eslect item to enchant. Someone Can help. It's important to me so walker run in Giran and i can enchant on it :S Cause in game i have lags and my enchanting takes...