Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 23:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0

Hi there guys, Ill just gonna ask how many "phone load" does it need to buy Elite gold? Cause i dont want to use any Credit card, PSC or other's.

If you know, Kindly or can you please elaborate it with a [table] ?
~ or just PM me. Thank you so much! I use smart sim .. so smart is my provider. (philippines)

Hallo zusammen Kerl, Wie viele Elite Gold kosten, wenn Sie bezahlen für Handy laden? Ich benutze Smart oder Smart Load. Wenn möglich, Kannst du bitte erarbeiten sie mit einem Tisch oder einfach nur sagen, meine .. Vielen Dank! Mein Provider ist smart! (Philippinen)

PS .. Mit freundlicher zu diesem Beitrag oder PM mir antworten!

Old   #2
elite*gold: 10
The Black Market: 29/0/0
Received Thanks: 7,394
For gods sake please delete that horrible Google translation.
So you want to buy elite gold using your mobile phone? Never heard that it is actually possible. I also don't see the payment method for that.