Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 00:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HACKING BATTLE PIRATES PLEASE HELP THANK YOU

Discussion on HACKING BATTLE PIRATES PLEASE HELP THANK YOU within the Main forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up HACKING BATTLE PIRATES PLEASE HELP THANK YOU

hack codes for battle pirates that not fake and not a con and free
by andy121010 please
I NEED HELP WITH HACKING BATTLE PIRATES AS ALL THE LINKS I SEEM TO GO TO EITHER SPAM SURVEY THAT DOESNT UNLOCK WHEN U FINNISH OR MONEY GRABING DICKS THAT FOUND OUT HOW TO HACK THE GAME FOR FREE AND JUST TRYING MAKE MONEY ANYONE WITH ANY INFO POST TO MY INBOX OR EMAIL ME

i really would like to open this game up now as iam getting bored of the constant wait for upgrades and researches etc please forward me detail on how to unlock everything via pm or email and step by step how to download the software etc many thanks hope to hear from i good source of good will from someone soon
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Battle Pirates TR
07/14/2013 - Facebook - 13 Replies
Everytime I try to use the last version of this that was publicly released... My Battlepirates freezes on load. Im using chrome and charles.... Anyone else experience this? I've tried charles with Firefox and IE... same thing.
Battle Pirates SWF Help
06/14/2012 - Facebook - 2 Replies
Im trying to find the scripts for the comms, and bookmarks in Battle Pirates. I want to know how the hyperlinks work in the comms, and if there is a way to remove the 40 bookmark limit on bookmarks.
How do you unsuspend account in battle pirates after being banned for hacking
02/19/2012 - Facebook - 8 Replies
I have recently as of a few hours ago been suspended and i sent an email and everything to the creator and she said she wont reinstate my account even though all my stuff is still in the game. I was wondering is there a way to unsuspend it ourselves. Also the steps to do it/what programs we need Any ideas welcome thank you!!