Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 23:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About making a website.....

Discussion on About making a website..... within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 87/0/11
About making a website.....

Can you make one for free?
How hard is it to make one?
Any guides on making a website?
Any additional info I should take to note?

Thanks

Old 12/06/2011, 12:26   #2

There are a plenty of websites on which you can make your own website with a few clicks.. with designs and so on.. you get a free domain like .tk .kilu.de for those.. but you can write your website at yourself using "HTML + CSS" or "PHP". There are some nice guides on the Internet but I only know good german ones..

Sorry for bad English :-)
Old 12/06/2011, 17:05   #3

Thanks for the advice but I really need some recommendations which are free and can still product pretty much a very nice website for like a clan site etc...
Old 12/06/2011, 21:18   #4

elite*gold: 50
The Black Market: 135/0/0
Try this one. That are basics for HTML:

After that you should work with PHP to make your site interactive:

Best regards,
Tommy
Old 12/06/2011, 22:14   #5

Received Thanks: 1,815
Probably it isn't too hard. It's pretty easy 'cause most of the providers use an easy HTML-editor, that can use everybody without any knowledge in html.

So you needn't learn HTML, but if you want a really exciting website, which should look like it was made by a pro, then you'll need to learn...
Old 12/06/2011, 23:19   #6

This looks confusing to me lol
Can anyone make me a basis of a website....
As in make a website and show me the files etc..