Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 05:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Redbull Remake by SoulSp34r (video contest)

Discussion on Redbull Remake by SoulSp34r (video contest) within the Main forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Redbull Remake by SoulSp34r (video contest)

Hey everyone,first of all this topic is about a videos contest held by redbull in my country,which i have to take the general idea of one of their commercials are remake it,and the winners who gets highest votes wings 3000$,and since my land was occupied by israel in the way i could really use that prize i'll get so much more opportunities for a career too,
so what i need you guys to do is watch my video in the link below,and while u are watching it an advertisement should pop up on the video with a thumb up button click it and thats pretty much it i'd really appreciate your help thank you

Attention: you have to watch the video through youtube not the forum to be able to vote

and if you still didn't figure out how to vote check this video

Old 09/30/2011, 15:31   #2

elite*gold: 26
Received Thanks: 12,142
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Leaguecraft.com] Video Contest #2 - Jungle Guides / $50 Prize
05/31/2011 - League of Legends - 0 Replies
http://leaguecraft.com/images/promos/1306793209/sp lash.jpg Jungling is a very important part of the game as a whole, and definitely one of the more intricate roles to play in a team comp. It requires map awareness, timing, and some skill to be able to do it well. Sometimes videos are the best way to help new players trying junglers learn how to be more effective in the role. Well if you play a jungler, and want to teach people how to PWN like you do, and make some $$ doing it, here's your...
Crossfire-HQ Video Contest!
08/17/2010 - CrossFire - 1 Replies
Die Crossfire-HQ Community veranstaltet auf ihrer Seite ein Video Contest! Für dieses suchen wir noch Teilnehmer! Ihr wollt daran Teilnehmen, auf diesem Link (CrossFire-HQ: Foren / News , Interviews , Neuigkeiten , Events usw. / Crossfire-HQ --- Der 2. Video Contest!) könnt ihr euch Schlau machen und Teilnehmen. Natürlich wird es für den Sieger auch Preise geben! Teilnehmer sind immer gerne gesehen! Viel Spass wünscht euch: Das Team der Crossfire-HQ.de Community!
SRO Info Trailer Video Contest [SIVC]
01/31/2010 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
YouTube - SRO Info Trailer Video Contest Video contest ends on March - 1 - 2010 The voting starts on February - 15 - 2010 This contest is held by SRO Info (link) All the those who want to join the contest need to follow these rules: *The video need to be made from a movie or game trailer.