Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 10:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

gold sites? look

Discussion on gold sites? look within the Main forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
gold sites? look

hey guys. i was thinking of buying some runescape gold from a online website. now i know its a pretty good site some people i know and guildmates have bought off it before and they said they had no problems. but if by a chance i buy gold and they dont give it to me am i able to dispute with paypal???

will i win is the better question? i need to know this before i go out and spend 200 bucks on ******* gold. let me know guys
Old 08/11/2011, 23:36   #2

elite*gold: 94
Received Thanks: 2,093
Post it in the right section. The people there can you help better than here

#closerequest
Old 08/12/2011, 00:59   #3

elite*gold: 0
where would the right section be? :/
Old 08/12/2011, 07:36   #4

elite*gold: 4
Received Thanks: 4,992
The Runescape section.
or the Runescape Trading section
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dragonica Gold Sites
01/09/2011 - Dragonica - 4 Replies
Can someone give me a Site where can i buy Dragoncia Gold with paysafecard. I was happy for fast answers dave2155 ------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- --- Kann mir irgendeiner eine Seite geben wo ich Dragonica Gold mit paysafecard kaufen kann?
buy ingame gold sites
10/22/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
anyone know of any gold buying sites that are trustworthy? if so could you pm me the address'?
trustworthy gold sites?
04/23/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
Anyone have any experience in buying gold? I'm thinking about buying some from itemrate.com but does anyone have any other suggestions?
gold buying sites?
12/08/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
hey i usually buy from thepowerlevel.com but that sites down so i bought from www.srogolds.com and its taken them 3 days now to get my gold and the lady that is the live chat lady keeps saying "sorry but our 'guy' cant log in to the game right now" shes been saying that for the last two days,first off,has anyone bought from this site and finnaly actually got there gold?second if a week goes by or maybe less should i charge back?im really lost in this situation because no ones really tried to...