Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 08:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elitepvpers Guide[ENGLISH ONLY]

Discussion on Elitepvpers Guide[ENGLISH ONLY] within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Elitepvpers Guide[ENGLISH ONLY]

OK, So I made this guide for the complete newbies that always come to the Conquer Online section, although it was made for all Elitepvpers. I am just wondering if I should release it outside of the Conquer section. Here is the link to it right now...

(So pretty much my question is- where should I release it, if I should)

(NOTE IT IS GOING TO BE UPDATED SOMETIME IN THE NEAR FUTURE)
Thanks
3 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] Noobie Guide for WPE (German & English )
10/02/2015 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 224 Replies
German: How to use WPE/FILTER Eine detaillierte Anleitung wie man WPE benutzt!!! Noobie freundlich ;) VORWEG: Hört auf mich ständig bei ICQ zu adden, ich zocke kein WoW mehr. MIT DIESER METHODE KRIEGT IHR MOMENTAN KEINE SUPERDMG POWER ODER MEGA ULTRA SPEED!!! status: Februar 2009
[Guide]L2 Official Server Setup Guide for Noobs-English
03/12/2009 - Lin2 Private Server - 107 Replies
Here is the best guide for an L2 Official Server Setup, i post the links for the files later, u can search all files in google the mostly u will find. ------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------- Requirement and Precautions: ------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------- Running a server require at lease a P4 1.8Ghz with at lease 512MB of ram. The server will load, but very slowly. Don't...
English Server (Oficial elitepvpers guild )
11/28/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
Well as tittle says iv just made this guild if anyone want to join and be part of our guild pls pm in game mi nick is MachuPichu We are currently 7 on this guild so pls stick this post so people can get lost ! http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/191/333333333y w0.jpg
English version of elitepvpers!!!
10/28/2004 - Off Topic - 4 Replies
i think the makers of elitepvpers should have a engilsh version of the site so that peeps from U.S could be able to read the post and maybe contribute to the community...... i cant contribute anything cause i barely find post with english translations to them.... just a though.....