Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 12:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Suggestion] Easy game listing please ?

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 1/0/0
[Suggestion] Easy game listing please ?

Hello ,

First of all I am sorry if this is the wrong section but from what I remember , elitepvpers had it's special Suggestion section which I couldn't find rite now . Now let's get to the point .

In the past I was an elitepvpers user , then moved to guardian , achieved moderator and ... user again . I quited the community beacause I didn't have that much time left for games and so on . The community is great , I've always loved it , great people , great admins etc. I still use the forum beacause in my free time at home I need some chilling and I usualy find it in playing games . I dislike normal games because I don't understand the point in playing them . You play it , you finish it and that's it . So I started playing some MMORPGS casualy . I get bored fast so I change them very fast and I always try to find some "Tools" for the games I play so it's not the same **** everytime , and of cuorse is the first thing that comes in my mind .

Now to the real idea . Sometime I scrooooolll down and up to find a game section and it's annoying ... I believe that if we put the games sections in Genre / Developer categories it would be better . Players could find their game faster and also more space on the page xD .

Well that was my suggestion , thank you for reading and if my suggestion is considered good I hope it will be applied .

Have a good day.