Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 17:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

rss feed for elite pvpers?

Discussion on rss feed for elite pvpers? within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
rss feed for elite pvpers?

Hi,

I've got a little idea which would be really usefull for a lot of people here on elitepvpers which is a rss feed. Cause when I answers a few threads I might forget to check some after a while to see if there is a new post.

So if there would be an rss feed or something else where you specify the thread and get an little update when there is a new post. This way you can help people firstly faster and you don't forget the threads.

kevin_owner

btw I don't know if this is the right section so sorry about that. And I don't know if such thing already exists (at least I didn't found anything)
Old 03/30/2011, 09:20   #2

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
uhm, you could just subscribe to your topic through the new thread interface or in the topic options tab.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/30/2011, 12:57   #3

elite*gold: 0
Oops i'm sorry, I've never ever saw that function:P

Thanks it's really usefull