Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 21:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[EN]Tips for audio recording?

Old   #1
elite*gold: 3
The Black Market: 5/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,333
[EN]Tips for audio recording?

Hey everyone, i'm looking for some tips on how to record your voice and stuff like that(let's just call it podcasting for the sake of time). I'm doing this stuff for my blog, like audio commentary's or just update's.
My voice is not the best "podaster material", but it's not high pitched or a mega bass. Although - English is not my main language, so that gives me an accent.
As I said, i am looking for some tips on how to do this stuff. Right now i'm not very serious about it, so all I use is "Audacity" and a simple mic.
All tips are appreciated. I added an example of my voice.
My voice may seam a bit slugish and slow, but that's becouse I watch what I say so I wouldn't mess up, i'm not use to recording my voice, or just talking through a mic.
So, getting some tips from someone who knows anything about this stuff is like gold to me.
(If this is the wrong place for this question, please move it where-ever it should go )
Attached Files
File Type: rar tips.rar (1.27 MB, 0 views)