Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 22:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The History of Human Thinking

Discussion on The History of Human Thinking within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The History of Human Thinking

Should be selfexplaining.

- Be the change you want to see in the World.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[History + Release] History of CO-P Servers + Source release
03/28/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 32 Replies
Hello i was working on the old,old,very old, so damn mother f***ing old UCCO Source,KylinCo,XeroCO,CoEmu,Co2.1 sources all on patch 4531 and sorted out the Client Close, well atleast i made it happen less times... About the source i release: Based on UCCO (Undercover Conquer Online - members einhornchen, ~Unknown~, Brandon ) It was the first private server ever. Launched 2004 or something. Coded in C#
[Anfrage / Question ] Human Female to Human Male.
06/23/2008 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
English : Hey guys, I would prefer to have a human male model instead of a human female model, so I wanted to change it with GMES ( Glitchy's Model Editing Suite ) but it did'nt work ... I putted in the patch-3.MPQ, deleted the Scan.dll.new and started the ModelEditFix.exe. But nothing happened :<. Could somebody do me that the oldsql way or is this working atleast at my version :> ? Would be very kind :P
Human Male -> Human Female Bart Probleme
05/24/2008 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Moin Also ich hab ein Problem mit den oben benannten Modelchange. Ich habe alle FacialLowerHair dateien gelöscht und trotzdem hat mein Char einen Bart und naja, sieht nicht so dolle aus. Weiß wer was ich dagegen machen kann? MFG
Bärte bleiben bei Human Male -> Human Female
05/17/2008 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Jo ich versuch grad Human Male zu Human Female zu machen, jedoch haben die dann immernoch Bärte, obwohl ich alle FacialLowerHair datein gelöscht habe, wie es im Guide von Dron steht. Gibts irgendwie ne möglichkeit die Bärte loszuwerden oder muss ich nun mit ner Bärtigen Frau leben:( ?
WTS:[ALLIANCE]Human Mage/Human Retripala
02/29/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
huhu verkaufe 2 accs auf einem acc ist ein stufe 70 magier(mensch, männlich, pve server), transrdy arsenallink auf anfrage im icq acc inaktiv ausserdem ein stufe 70 vergelter paladin(mensch, männlich, rp-pvp server) auf einem anderen seperaten acc, ausserdem auf einem rp-pve server ein stufe 63 nachtelf priester twink und auf einem PvE server noch ein Stufe 70 Nachtelf jäger, alle transrdy arsenallink ebenfalls auf anfrage acc bezahlt bis zum 2. märz