Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 16:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Graf 103 (T-Blades)

Discussion on Graf 103 (T-Blades) within the Main forum part of the General category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Graf 103 (T-Blades)

Hallo,
ich wollte ma von euch wissen wie ihr die graf 103 t blades findet ich möchte sie mir vll. donnerstag holen (wären meine ersten t-blades)
Könnt ihr sie mir empfehlen?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
*HOT* new 130 blades!
09/17/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 55 Replies
hey every1 i just made new awesome 130 blade designs tell me what you like. if ya have any ideas just tell me here or pm me...anyways here are the designs dont think any1s downloading the edits anymore so i took off the download links if any1 wants any of the edits pm me Poison Green http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb183/some1but u/blade130.jpg Fire Red http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb183/some1but u/red130blade.jpg Icy Blue
Fly For Blades
11/16/2008 - Flyff Private Server - 1 Replies
Hallo liebe elitePvpers, Ich habe mir jetzt einen flyff p server erstellt. Rates: EXP/FXP/DROP 100/100/100 Fly For Blades is hp ich arbeite noch an der HP deshalb ist sie ein bisschen noob like, und ich muss
Graf error with 5023
05/10/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Well thing is I was playn on 5022 bit earlyer and everything was workin fine. Then the new patch came so i exited and reentered to install the patch Then all the sudden this comes up: The main game program cannot be started. It may result from acceleration of current Direct3D is not in use. You are suggested to reinstall the Grafics Card Driver to solve the problem. Well i cant rlly find mah driver, its not rlly any file with the name of mah graf card Any1 know a place i cn download?
lvl 70+ blades look like lvl 115 blades
09/13/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 20 Replies
i would like to have all blade lvl 70+ until lvl 120 look like lvl 115 blades .. is that possible ? thank you
Blades
01/21/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Is it possible to get back the old blades? The new ones kinda suck =/