Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Main
You last visited: Today at 06:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Help and Questions. thanks in advance

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help and Questions. thanks in advance

Hi, im new to posting in this forum, i mean not exactly new, been registered years ago but have only posted now for the 2nd time i think. I have some question regarding on what software to use on the game ive been playing for months now to abuse some of its features.

I cant say the name of the online game though, but its great (atleast for me) , it may look old, but the gameplay is addicting. i might just wanna skip about the game. lets move on to my problem and confusion on how to abuse it.

here is the good feature i need to exploit (or whatever its called).

1. you can open two (only) clients of the game, meaning you can create two accounts and play them at the same time. Its good for crafting, since the game requires much time to gather materials such as mine ores and cut woods for crafting. so playing two accounts would double the mines and woods you would get, and makes less time.

2. the game has an everyday event ( or a.k.a. quest) where you have to gather a team with a miminum of 4 players. and after that you've finished the event, you will get a random rare item in an instant. but the event has a limitation of 3 runs per day. so yeah, even if you're a hardcore player, you wont be able to farm items in 1 day.

The problem i have already solved :

Multiple clients, opening 6 clients instead of just 2 clients of the game.
Thanks to sandboxie (No advertisement intended). Now i can play 6 accounts at same time with no hussle, easy to gather materials for crafting.

Now, the problem :

Although i have managed to make 6 clients opened possible, still those accounts would not help me to get inside the event, even if i team all of my 6 accounts, the game wont let me get inside the event because the server knows im using just one PC (or machine as the game says).

So my questions are :

What kind of software i should use to make the game think i am using all 6 accounts / clients in different or separate machine / pc?

I had done a research actually that i might (or atleast i think) need virtual machine/pc , but i havent tried using it because i doubt my PC could handle virtual machines.

And how does the game server recognize that im using 6 diff accounts in 1 machine? is it my IP address? or my PC's MAC address? im confused on what specific tools i should use.

Thats all , and many thanks to all. hope i get an answer and no flames. thanks

p.s. oh and i hope i am in the right forum section

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
anyone pls, bumped