Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 21:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Provocation Soloing Bosses Glitch

Discussion on Provocation Soloing Bosses Glitch within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/11/2011, 05:53   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenrir2037 View Post
Lol. No.
I wasn't referring to 'this method OP is talking about' I was just saying a different method of getting in after a few tries.
Old 02/13/2011, 06:30   #17

There is a simple method to stay in, and it doesn't involve mods. Just ask around, it's fairly common.
Old 02/13/2011, 08:04   #18

I dont understand why this forum tries to hide things like this. Its simple. Before the 1v1 starts click on Use for a moonstone. Dont click ok and youll stay inside. Cancel and repeat after killing mobs. This isnt even a good trick.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/26/2011, 20:15   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intensero View Post
I dont understand why this forum tries to hide things like this. Its simple. Before the 1v1 starts click on Use for a moonstone. Dont click ok and youll stay inside. Cancel and repeat after killing mobs. This isnt even a good trick.

Thank you! I agree with you but it's not the forums, there are no rules against it, but rather the people on it.