Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 17:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HELP CANT CONNECT ANYMORE ON AOL...

Discussion on HELP CANT CONNECT ANYMORE ON AOL... within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy HELP CANT CONNECT ANYMORE ON AOL...

Well yeah hi guys. I have quite 2 or so years playing mabinogi already and suddenly my AOL started to say "Helping you to connect. looking for the best way to connect... blahblahblah" and it get stucks there and i cant connect anymore T _T anyone have any method to solve this?... tried reinstalling ... installing mod versions, newer, and older and nothing.... i need seriously a method to connect or to solve this problem please help D:.

I use windows 7 x64bits thank you D:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
(TEST CONNECT) Traut sich das jemand zu (TEST CONNECT )
04/06/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 9 Replies
Hey ´liebe´ Com .:rolleyes: Habe seit mehreren Wochen schon nen Pserver:D Und wollte mal sehen ob auch jemand anderes ´CONNECTEN´ kann.;) Traut sich das jemand zu ? :rolleyes: schreibt mich dann an :cool:
proplem (connect: connect refused)
02/20/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies
hi ich habe ein porplem wenn ich mein server starte steht als erstes 8 felher meldungen udn dan ungefähr 11 mal connect: connect refused dan dauert es aufeinmal voll lange bis ich mich einlogge
I Can't connect to Sro anymore
07/27/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
if I try to connect after typing in my id and pw there is just written: "Requesting user comfirmation.." but nothing more...after ~20sec I get a DC.. damn pls help me :D
cannot connect to pServer anymore
01/27/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
i dced and after that i got an error after clicking on silkroad.exe and Start its all ?????? so i dont know how to fix this plz help me ...