Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 11:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any methods to getting tiara working on g13?

Discussion on Any methods to getting tiara working on g13? within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any methods to getting tiara working on g13?

Before the g13 update I was running the unofficial tiara for g12 S2. I was wondering if there is anything I can do to get it to work on the new client? I managed to get it as far as logging in, but after selecting my character, it crashes near the end of the loading screen.
Old 01/21/2011, 21:45   #2

elite*gold: 0
Use Tiara for g12. Update the xmls. Deal with certain functions being broken until it is updated.
#Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Is Tiara moonshine MOD working on Korean Client?
01/16/2011 - Mabinogi - 1 Replies
hi,all my question is Simple. because of metallurgy bot i was found some information from here. when i installed tiara MOD om my korean client today, it pops 'bdcap.dll' error. so, well, is it imapossible installing tiara MOD on korean client?
Tiara fix
02/18/2010 - Mabinogi - 44 Replies
Instal the last verson but remove skillinfo.xml in data/db/skill and race.xml in data/db and itemdb.xml in data/db (you might not need to do this one if you have an up to date itemdb) If your using any .dll edits, you have to make the appropriate changes otherwise they hafta to go if this dose not work for you instead of aimlessly flaming post of list of what you have an ill do a trial an error with it
New tiara ?
02/12/2010 - Mabinogi - 3 Replies
Is there a new tiara for G9 ?
T>aegis duping methods for eAthena methods
03/21/2009 - Ragnarok Online - 0 Replies
pm for details