Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 20:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help With Olly

Discussion on Help With Olly within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help With Olly

I edited some things in my client.exe and olly won't let me copy it to an executable. Can anyone help me on this matter?
Old 01/07/2011, 13:28   #2

What exactly do you mean it wont let you copy it to your executable? Is it grayed out, the link?
Old 01/07/2011, 22:40   #3

Its just not there. Its not even grayed out.
Old 01/08/2011, 05:37   #4

Are you sure you aren't just overlooking it? Provide us with a screenie
Old 01/08/2011, 16:59   #5

I figured out the problem. I accidentally selected the blank lines at the bottom and that was preventing me from copying to executable

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Olly + AuotIt + Me = o.O
07/20/2010 - AutoIt - 8 Replies
Hi ho E*pvp, Hab immer noch das Problem.... Ich machs kurz... Source: #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=
Olly Help
12/08/2009 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
I remember seeing this somewhere in Lena's tutorial, but I don't remember what it is, or where exactly I saw it. What I'm trying to do is attach olly to 2moons and then kill a mob in a higher map than I should be in. So, how do I make olly follow the code as I'm doing this? I thought it was a hotkey like f9 or something, but I don't remember...
Need a little help with Olly
12/08/2009 - Mabinogi - 16 Replies
Why are the addresses in my IDA different from the ones in my Olly? Same DLL, but I cant find the adress NOR the unicode in my Olly that I see in front of my in my IDA. Any suggestions? Edit: Using IDA 64 bit and normal OllyDbg
SnD Olly
07/29/2009 - General Coding - 13 Replies
While searching for a way to unpack Themida, i stumbled across a great suite of tools gathered around a modified version of the famous OllyDbg, assembled by the group "Seek n' Destroy". The package is about 78Mb huge and features alot of plugins for olly and other tools you could need for your general reverse engineering needs. This package is still in beta and has some downsides, which are for example: 1) lots of stuff in olly is now in leetspeak... screenshot:...
Olly DGB to run
01/26/2009 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
Hey, quick question, I was talking with one of my old buddies recently and we hada discussion about how we could get olly debugger or something of the likes to run alongside with WoW. Or any other dbg program. Thanks!