Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 18:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What functions are also server-sided?

Discussion on What functions are also server-sided? within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What functions are also server-sided?

I'm messing with standard.dll and I want to edit a few functions. But I want to know if their also server-sided:
  • SItemExtended::IsFreezedExpireTime() <~~ Will I be able to stop items expiring?
  • SRace::GetRaceType() <~~ Will I be able to eg. Change the race of all humans to giants so I can EvG them? (Even if their elf-sided)
  • core::CAviationFieldMgr::GetCeiling(int) <~~ Will I be able to change the maximum height I can fly at? (Confirmed, it works)
  • core::IPVPMgr::CanAttackTarget(class core::ICharacter const *) <~~ Will I be able to attack them but they can't attack me?
  • core::IPVPMgr::CanAttackTargetByCurrentSkill(class core::ICharacter const *, bool, unsigned short)
  • core::IPVPMgr::CanAttackTargetByCurrentWeapon(clas s core::ICharacter const *)
  • core::ISkillMgr::IsUsableSkill(int) <~~ Guess
Old 06/14/2010, 04:27   #2

And for the first one... how about repairing egos at blacksmiths, folks?

haha, who am I kidding, that'd be hidden away immediately if discovered
Old 06/14/2010, 04:48   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherhand View Post
And for the first one... how about repairing egos at blacksmiths, folks?

haha, who am I kidding, that'd be hidden away immediately if discovered
Well, there is a function named IsEgo...
Old 06/14/2010, 05:54   #4

I'm surprised you expect help from this forum... lol....... And most of us learn through trial and error. (And with the help of PE (of which I'm lacking atm T_T ))

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotarou3 View Post
I'm messing with standard.dll and I want to edit a few functions. But I want to know if their also server-sided:
  • SItemEgoInfo::IsEiry() <~~ Will I be able to kill eiry if I set the return value to false?
  • SItemExtended::IsFreezedExpireTime() <~~ Will I be able to stop items expiring?
  • SRace::GetRaceType() <~~ Will I be able to eg. Change the race of all humans to giants so I can EvG them? (Even if their elf-sided)
  • core::CAviationFieldMgr::GetCeiling(int) <~~ Will I be able to change the maximum height I can fly at?
  • core::CAviationFieldMgr::IsEnableMove(unsigned long, class esl::_vector<struct esl::__vector4<float> >) <~~ Will I be able to fly without barriers?
  • core::CAviationFieldMgr::IsEnableLand(unsigned long, class esl::_vector<struct esl::__vector4<float> >) <~~ Will I be able to land anywhere?
  • core::CTitleDesc::CanAttach(unsigned short, class core::ICharacter *) <~~ Will I be able to attach any title?
  • core::CWeaponMgr::GetAttackSpeed(enum EAttackSpeed, enum EDownHitCount) <~~ Will I be able to change all the attack speeds of weapons? (I'll need help with this one if it isn't server-sided: What numbers = What speeds)
  • core::CWeaponMgr::GetComboAttackNo(enum EDownHitCount, unsigned long, bool) <~~ Will I be able to change the # of hits a weapon makes before KB?
  • core::IPVPMgr::CanAttackTarget(class core::ICharacter const *) <~~ Will I be able to attack them but they can't attack me? Use your brain...
  • core::IPVPMgr::CanAttackTargetByCurrentSkill(class core::ICharacter const *, bool, unsigned short)
  • core::IPVPMgr::CanAttackTargetByCurrentWeapon(clas s core::ICharacter const *)
  • core::ISkillMgr::IsUsableSkill(int) <~~ Guess useless
  • core::ISkillMgr::KnowSkill(int) <~~ Know every skill?

EDIT: It seems, whenever I summon a pet, after a while the client crashes. Possibly the CAviationFieldMgr class messing up?
As for half the ideas for pvp uses. No. Almost all the race checks are server sided.
Quote:
SRace::GetRaceType()
Think for sec silly, we're doing client mods. Nothing we do, will affect them. If it was possible, you could for instance: Change my elf to be giant sided actually, so you can shoot other elves. But other elves would not be able to shoot you because they won't have that mod. and vice versa for giants.. As for pvp anything on changing races is not possible.. ( I tried this already =P )

Also as for
Quote:
Will I be able to attack them but they can't attack me?
/facepalm If this worked, then people with ghost lock would be able to hit other people without pvp on wouldn't they?

As for some of the others, do you even know what you're doing? Then again... This is epvp... >_>
Old 06/14/2010, 09:43   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenrir2037 View Post
I'm surprised you expect help from this forum... lol....... And most of us learn through trial and error. (And with the help of PE (of which I'm lacking atm T_T ))

As for half the ideas for pvp uses. No. Almost all the race checks are server sided.

Think for sec silly, we're doing client mods. Nothing we do, will affect them. If it was possible, you could for instance: Change my elf to be giant sided actually, so you can shoot other elves. But other elves would not be able to shoot you because they won't have that mod. and vice versa for giants.. As for pvp anything on changing races is not possible.. ( I tried this already =P )

Also as for

/facepalm If this worked, then people with ghost lock would be able to hit other people without pvp on wouldn't they?

As for some of the others, do you even know what you're doing? Then again... This is epvp... >_>
Ahem, if you didn't notice yet, I removed quite a bit already
Old 06/14/2010, 16:04   #6

If you noticed, I replied to it when you didn't remove them. =P
Old 06/14/2010, 21:38   #7

Rule of thumb - never edit you original post except to add updates - and then mark it some way so people know what the heck you did.

On the edits - nope - max height is fixed BUT you can change elevation rate change. Unfortunately the airspeed upgrade is now fubar since there is a server side check on arrival time x location for flying.
Old 06/15/2010, 06:58   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by !!N0083rP00F!! View Post
Rule of thumb - never edit you original post except to add updates - and then mark it some way so people know what the heck you did.

On the edits - nope - max height is fixed BUT you can change elevation rate change. Unfortunately the airspeed upgrade is now fubar since there is a server side check on arrival time x location for flying.
Nah, I changed the max height to somewhere around 1e+30. Involved a bit of tinkering though. I might post a guide later on