Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 00:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What in ESL.Dll

Discussion on What in ESL.Dll within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What in ESL.Dll

Do i search for to make it activate data folder? Just the main word not the line of code. Thank you.
Old 05/13/2010, 22:39   #2

Why cant you use jinsu like almost everyone else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by crespoking View Post
What do i search for in the DLL to make Mabinogi use the data folder? Just the main word, not the line of code. Thank you.
Also, fixed grammer for you
Old 05/13/2010, 23:39   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotarou3 View Post
Grammar.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/14/2010, 00:32   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotarou3 View Post
Why cant you use jinsu like almost everyone else?

Because i left NA mabi for JP mabi, and jinsu wont work for it?
Old 05/14/2010, 01:31   #5

Lol donzo, the main text connects to the title if you haven't noticed. And JP Mabi might have different programming therefore does not match with NA.
Old 05/14/2010, 23:31   #6

Why would I help the idiot that spread the range mod?

Old 05/18/2010, 17:10   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfslashed View Post
Why would I help the idiot that spread the range mod?

Cuz it got it fixed faster? I prefer legit GBs.
Old 05/19/2010, 16:32   #8

Quote:
Cuz it got it fixed faster? I prefer legit GBs.
And isn't that the exact reason he won't help you... because... you'll get it all fixed?

I guess you just can't fix stupidity...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/22/2010, 22:02   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostmage333 View Post
And isn't that the exact reason he won't help you... because... you'll get it all fixed?

I guess you just can't fix stupidity...
Wouldn't effect you since i play *** mabi, so please fix your stupidity and learn to read.
Old 05/23/2010, 00:41   #10

Quote:
Wouldn't effect you since i play *** mabi, so please fix your stupidity and learn to read.
How wouldn't it affect us, just because we're NA and not JP. When something is patched in one version of the game, it'll most likely be patched in the other versions soon after.

While you were playing NA you wanted the range mod to be patched for GB, so you posted here hoping to get it patched for the NA servers. However that did get it patched not just for NA but for all the versions of Mabinogi, it's most likely going to be the same in this scenario where you're saying it won't effect us just because you play a different language version. What other reason is there besides "wouldn't effect you".
Old 05/23/2010, 01:05   #11

Quote:
I suppose it would be redundant to say what Huynh already said, so I'll spare us.

Also, since it appears you're calling me stupid, I should point out that "effect" and "affect" are very much different words. Aside from being spelled differently, they have different meanings.

Reminds me of one time, a few years ago, when I said "I'm very inteligent". Still getting **** for that from my friends >.>

Point here is, if you're going to call me stupid, I would consider using proper grammar and spelling (I'll credit you for using proper spelling this time, however).
Old 05/23/2010, 14:50   #12

Quote:
I suppose it would be redundant to say what Huynh already said, so I'll spare us.

Also, since it appears you're calling me stupid, I should point out that "effect" and "affect" are very much different words. Aside from being spelled differently, they have different meanings.

Reminds me of one time, a few years ago, when I said "I'm very inteligent". Still getting **** for that from my friends >.>

Point here is, if you're going to call me stupid, I would consider using proper grammar and spelling (I'll credit you for using proper spelling this time, however).
I've noticed that in this forum we always have someone calling someone else stupid, and then claims to be very intelligent; if it's not these guys it'll be someone else on a different post. O.o
Old 05/24/2010, 01:19   #13

Quote:

^Idoit..... jk Ily ;;
Old 05/25/2010, 20:21   #14

Cres, as you stated along with the Release of the Range Mod...

"I know, I quit mabi so I felt that as a going away party, I'd release this and see the chaos."

You quit Mabi by discrediting yourself with some pretty stupid behaviour, not giving a **** about the game community at all. No don't come crawling back asking for help, acting as if nothing happened.
Old 05/27/2010, 07:52   #15

Here's a lesson on grammar :3
Affect - to influence (something that already existed)
Effect - to bring about (a phenomenon that was previously non-existent)

And on topic, I suggest you do some researches on your own there. You pretty much discredited yourself.
Closed Thread