Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 15:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Some important things

Discussion on Some important things within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 3,233
Some important things

You might have noticed that the Mabinogi Section have a Mod now - me.
At first I want to say that the both guys who applied as Mod are great guys but the administration of epvp thinks that it would be better if I manage it for a while. But I would say just apply as Guardian and help me a bit with reportings so that one of you will become Moderator instead of me in the future

The second thing deals with my english. I'm not the best in english but I try to do my best for you Is anybody german in this section? Please PM me if so.

My last point is about the section itself. Do you have any suggestions to make the Mabinogi Section better? If yes then please post them here or write me a PM. I hope for a great time with all of you!

best regards
-= Re@p3r =-
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/19/2010, 23:23   #2

elite*gold: 0
Well, too bad no one in the section now were thought to be qualified enough to moderate, but good luck with this section.
Old 04/19/2010, 23:44   #3

No no that's not the point. The administration of epvp just takes existing moderators for such "small" sections. But I'll give them my thoughts about some people in some weeks so I guess that you'll get a guy of Mabinogi soon :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2010, 23:53   #4

You're about to witness massive amounts of trolling, unless you know alot about mabinogi and gamehacking/programming.

What are your qualifications in these fields? (By the way, the trolling will come from others, i'm just going to be laughing in the background)
Old 04/20/2010, 00:03   #5

I heard about the trolling thing but it doesn't matter for me. I'm also Metin2 Mod and those guys are also ... hm ... "difficult" :P
I'm not Mod in Mabinogi to code things or release things, my job is to hold the section clean from spam, malware and other things which are against the board rules
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/20/2010, 00:07   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by -= Re@p3r =- View Post
I heard about the trolling thing but it doesn't matter for me. I'm also Metin2 Mod and those guys are also ... hm ... "difficult" :P
I'm not Mod in Mabinogi to code things or release things, my job is to hold the section clean from spam, malware and other things which are against the board rules
Welcome to the section then.

However, I warn you. You're going to lose sleep over watching this section.

*Middle of the night* You : "AAAGH!!! THEY ARE BREAKING EPVP RULES, GOTTA TURN ON THE COMPUTER AND LAY OUT THE INFRACTION HAMMER"

*Next morning* Your friend : "Hey, how much sleep did you get?"
You : "None, those danged mabinogi section trolls."

Just don't be a total dictator.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/20/2010, 00:41   #7

OH WHEN DID I MISS THIS! welcome to epvp sect for mabi. i hope you dont rage quit like our prev mods XD and like half said. that will be your new life. XD
Old 04/20/2010, 01:25   #8

I sincerely apologize

and some quick thoughts
news section
request section
Old 04/20/2010, 02:36   #9

Release Section, Discussion Section, and Helping Section.

That's mostly what I've been seeing, a few releases, and mostly discussions and help wanted.

Welcome to the Mabinogi section.
Old 04/20/2010, 03:04   #10

Do not want game inexperienced person.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/20/2010, 03:19   #11

Im... Sorry. thats pretty much all there is to say
Old 04/20/2010, 04:36   #12

elite*gold: 240
This section is way out of hand people posting questions in the no question section people just flooding the forum with questions that we have answered repeatedly. uh as far as malware goes... it's not too bad anymore but there is the occasional account phisher out there. and I don't speak much german but enough to tell someone I don't understand yes and no... maybe if that O_o
Old 04/20/2010, 04:43   #13

It's great to see someone so qualified get the position. Good luck. I know you know these people and the game mechanics and all of the things happening on other community sites as well as within the servers and I'm sure that you can help with all the questions and whatnot since you actively edit this game.
Bravo.
May the fate of previous mods befall you .
I'm going back to trolling, since actually trying here is completely and utterly worthless.
Unleash the spam kracken!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/20/2010, 15:25   #14

Hmm..... i know what could help the mabinogi section........ a auto banhammer on people who beg :3
Old 04/20/2010, 17:01   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by almia101 View Post
Hmm..... i know what could help the mabinogi section........ a auto banhammer on people who beg :3
Might as well just close down the entire section then. :|
Closed Thread