Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 18:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Discussion] Nekojima(Cat's island)

Discussion on [Discussion] Nekojima(Cat's island) within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Discussion] Nekojima(Cat's island)

So what do you guys think? I'm sure you've heard about it being in the JP servers, and I'm sure you also heard the rumors about NA being able to get there like Tara. Do you think this island is cool? Has anyone actually seen the gems in the NA, and used them?

Well I think it's gonna be awesome. And yea, I happen to have used some of the gems myself. They give serious stats for your ego. Right now I'm trying to find a way to Cat's Island, word is there is a generator out there, but its a instant ban of course. I might try to find a way to get some use of it though. Maybe use my neighbors internet to use it ;3

Although, does anyone know how to get there? Lol I'm not gonna lie, I would really like to know.
Old 04/01/2010, 14:49   #2

I'd like to confirm its existence and that people have been there. So goodluck getting there
Old 04/01/2010, 17:09   #3

And good luck having GMs find your sorry carcass and lock your account.
Why are people waving red flags in the GMs faces?
Old 04/01/2010, 18:14   #4

Did I ever say I was going there ;p? I know where Tara is, yet I have never been there. Same with this place. I don't plan on getting banned. I just buy them off someone, who will hopefully get banned.(Cause they wont tell me where this place is lol)
Old 04/01/2010, 18:19   #5

I've seen some of the Gems from Nekojima in Private Shops, so I can confirm it exists and is accessible in some way.
Old 04/01/2010, 18:20   #6

All hail *emain water glitch*
Old 04/01/2010, 18:25   #7

Yes, I have been feeding my ego these gems, so I can confirm it's there. Problem is there isn't any leaks on where atm.
Old 04/01/2010, 18:31   #8

Nekojima is not where you can get to with just conventional glitching, there is a hidden quest envolved.
Old 04/01/2010, 18:38   #9

are you telling me that it's legit and involves no glitching?

Mysterious Map from Voight?
Old 04/01/2010, 19:14   #10

this is why we cant have nice things. people abuse things.
Old 04/01/2010, 20:13   #11

Apparently, you need some japanese mod to get you the quest.
Old 04/02/2010, 19:10   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by skititlez View Post
this is why we cant have nice things. people abuse things.
I guess Overlord Skit is the only deemed worthy enough to be able to use mods and glitches. Once everyone else tries to do the same, then its a war crime.

Stfu skit. Everyone who mods is abusing their mods simply due to the fact that mods are not part of the game to begin with. So just by simply having true durability youre already abusing it because according to nexon youre not supposed to have it anyways. So there goes your responsible gamer logic.

Mods and glitches are meant to be abused. So gtfo.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/02/2010, 20:47   #13

You're touching on a sensitive subject there.

In a sense, although you had meant it as sarcasm, you're right. There is certain information whose livelihood/usefulness relies on people not knowing about it. Not only does the value of the information plummet significantly once it hits public dissemination but also results in forcing Nexon/DevCat to address what soon becomes a serious problem. See range mod and one charge fireball.

If you wish to continue abusing mods and glitches, encouraging this kind of public discussion is counter-productive. This thread might as well be a glorified ticket.

I don't think anyone in this thread has the right to say who should or should not know this information but they know that if they want to continue making the most out of Nekojima, they ought to keep their mouth shut.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/02/2010, 21:05   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkbox View Post
You're touching on a sensitive subject there.

In a sense, although you had meant it as sarcasm, you're right. There is certain information whose livelihood/usefulness relies on people not knowing about it. Not only does the value of the information plummet significantly once it hits public dissemination but also results in forcing Nexon/DevCat to address what soon becomes a serious problem. See range mod and one charge fireball.

If you wish to continue abusing mods and glitches, encouraging this kind of public discussion is counter-productive. This thread might as well be a glorified ticket.

I don't think anyone in this thread has the right to say who should or should not know this information but they know that if they want to continue making the most out of Nekojima, they ought to keep their mouth shut.
I totally understand what you are saying. All I'm saying is that skit is making it sound like oh the public will totally abuse this but the elite wont. He is acting like the so called elite are not gonna do the exact same thing and go get gems and feed their egos.
Old 04/02/2010, 22:04   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by redjoker5 View Post
I totally understand what you are saying. All I'm saying is that skit is making it sound like oh the public will totally abuse this but the elite wont. He is acting like the so called elite are not gonna do the exact same thing and go get gems and feed their egos.
I'm sure the "elite" are abusing it just as much as everyone else. It's really a matter of the more people abusing it, the higher the chances Nexon/DevCat will do something about it. If you've seen the Nexon forums, people have already started bragging about being there and posted videos. I'd swear these guys must want Nexon to lock down access to Nekojima, why else would they show it off on the official forums? Although personally, I suspect they're just mentally disabled. Nexon would get sued for discrimination if they prevented retarded people from playing Mabinogi.
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread