Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 02:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(request) Mabinogi Boss timer.

Discussion on (request) Mabinogi Boss timer. within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(request) Mabinogi Boss timer.

Here's some old data I had people collect for me. I was hoping you guys could figure out some pattern or what not based off small things like this, or continue it. Tarlach server only as of now because I have no idea how it works still.

Tarlach Server (north america/NA)
_

Desert dragon spawned wednesday February 3rd, at 10:45PM. CH7

It appears every monday, around 6-7:30pm PST (Last time it spawned at 7:30) CH7

Giant gator and lion on Feb.4th, thursday, 11:10am PST and 11:00am PST! CH7

Giant gator: 5:25pm PST Ch3 February 04, Thursday

Giant Lion:5:45PST CH 3 February 04, Thursday

Giant Lion: 5:55pm PST//Channel 4 Friday

Giant Gator, ch6: 11:15 AM PST Saturday

Yeti, ch6: 11:00AM PST Saturday

Giant Lion, ch6: 11:25AM PST Saturday

Mammoth ch6: 3:10pm PST Saturday

Yeti, ch7: 12:05AM PST Monday

Giant Gator, ch7: right after the yeti Monday Feb 8th
Old 03/22/2010, 01:17   #2

it cannot be calculated as every maint it changes, and it also is based off when the monster was killed.
Old 03/22/2010, 02:14   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by aclazer View Post
it cannot be calculated as every maint it changes, and it also is based off when the monster was killed.
I don't believe that it cannot be calculated. There's gotta be some math algroithm to follow. etc.

Besides how could it function in a game without some sort of math equation. Gm's spawn them? (Rhetorical question.)

Don't be silly. Of course it can be calculated just no one really has a clue on how it IS calculated other than said "Dreams" guild in tarlach.

Also, there's a table on bosses for Korean Server that has a timer running.

And if that isn't enough proof they exist then I don't know how I would convince you.
Old 03/22/2010, 02:49   #4

"After a fresh maintainence, certain field bosses spawns are in sync (Like Giant Alligator + Giant Lion and possibly Prairie Dragon?). As they killed/escaped/disappears the time of respawn are changed. If you were to kill a Giant Alligator first, and kill the Giant Lion 10 minutes later, the next time a Giant Alligator were to spawn, the Lion would follow up 10 minutes after the Alligator spawn."
Old 03/22/2010, 03:56   #5

It's all about time of death. That's how dreams' timer works.
Old 03/22/2010, 04:31   #6

One exists, but it's a mabipake mod. Unless you have a bypass, good luck..
Old 03/22/2010, 05:12   #7

So just come up with some sort of timer that tracks when someone has killed it last. Or kill it, then make a timer on it of when its supposed to spawn +10 minutes for the next boss. If it escaped, track when it escaped and subtract or add time according to that as well.

There's site ones though, not in-game ones or anything like that...Think about it for a sec. If no one figured it out there wouldn't be a site boss timer for a KR or *** one.

I mean even if it becomes desperate, make a private server and test it using that.

I'm not saying it like it's easy though I made it sound so. I'm not saying I can do that either, but I am saying it's possible.
Old 03/22/2010, 12:10   #8

elite*gold: 240
here.... get a bypass and use fastcook... it's built in
Old 03/23/2010, 06:13   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbstewa View Post
here.... get a bypass and use fastcook... it's built in
see I knew there was one. Now if someone could reverse engineer this japanese program, use its math algroithm for boss timer and then make that boss timer into a website. We'd be set. see? Was that so hard to figure out how to make a boss timer that'd be public and wouldn't need a bypass? K? k. I'm sure there's ONE japanese person on this site who can translate into english for us/himself.

I'm sure there's people smart enough to do something like that aside from all the others. You know who you are.
Old 03/23/2010, 14:05   #10

i read somewhere that the Japanese injects the server to get information about them.
Old 03/23/2010, 23:31   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by aclazer View Post
i read somewhere that the Japanese injects the server to get information about them.
Yeah that's why you'd need a bypass, however if you reverse engineered the program and took the algroithm they used to "track in game" And just put it on a website, it would get information from the server anyway. Just not in-game. It'd be indirectly.
Old 03/24/2010, 03:32   #12

why not reverse the english fastcook compile it into a web script and send it to me to add to my site?
Old 03/25/2010, 02:26   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbstewa View Post
why not reverse the english fastcook compile it into a web script and send it to me to add to my site?
Okay, assemble a team and do so then? We can have a boss time then couldn't we?
Old 03/25/2010, 05:33   #14

i was speaking to you....
i am not going to waste my already limited free time to reverse a program then take and have it grabbing info that isn't supposed to be obtained then taking the script and finding out how to take that and rewrite it to make it web compatible then post it on my site at great risk of my host shutting me down because nexon would qq to them. long story short i will host it but not reverse it.... simple as that
Old 03/29/2010, 00:09   #15

Pretty sure nexon doesn't care.

Or something like this would be shut down as well.

There's other boss timers that are better and alike, but I don't remember where I found them. Gotta do some google hunting.
Closed Thread