Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 00:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lag Fixes For Gaming

Discussion on Lag Fixes For Gaming within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/24/2011, 21:57   #16

elite*gold: 0
Agreed so shouldnt rush to such mediocre assumptions =p
I simply didnt feel the need to make a new thread on a subject thats probably already been stated and just needed a small question regarding that subject.
so yes, knowing is have the battle, glad to know ^^
Old 01/25/2011, 02:42   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenxhell View Post
I tried this on windows vista, i have service pack 2 though and didnt seem to have worked. is it sevice pack two thats the problem or am i just doing it wrong lol
No bumping
#Request close
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Lag Fixes
05/07/2010 - Mabinogi - 5 Replies
These should drop your ping by 200-300ms... unless you have a bad connection. Lag Fixes.zip
Leet-gaming , Gaming website with Gaming servers currently in development
08/20/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hey. Currently Leet-gaming is a gaming type forum with gaming chat and loads more. But behind the scenes , The forum team are working on many private servers to help make us more popular: Servers Currently in Development Gunz - The Duel Aion private server
EVERYTHING YOU WILL EVER NEED! (Fixes)
11/14/2008 - Flyff Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi leute^^ So es gibt ja ein paar Leute hier im Forum die ab und zu bei Ragezone vorbeischauen ich weiß nicht ob ich den Link von Ragezone hier posten darf aber naja... mal ausprobieren ob ich ne Infraction bekomme =p Nun zum eigentlichen Thema WER WILL FÜR FAST JEDEN BUG EINEN FIX?
Bug Fixes for co2.
07/03/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Superman bug fix: If you have conquer 1.0 installed, go to: (example) conquer1.0\data\Pic Copy the folder Pic to the conquer 2.0 directory: conquer2.0\data