Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 00:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Packet editing

Discussion on Packet editing within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Packet editing

I've been thinking about it and i was wondering if some one can teach me how to safely packet edit for smithing results. see i was thinking of working my way through the smithing ranks traditionaly, and up to rank 9 i have, but i look at this and the results to get all of that done will take for dam near ever with low funds and little way to gather alot of materials quickly, so i inquire could some one teach me on how to packet edit on increaseing the exp boost to smithing compleats and such, enough to finish one part of it with only one compleation or sucess?
Old 02/25/2010, 09:31   #2

sending data to servers that can trace data. thats smart. packet editing isnt something to be toyed with.
Old 02/25/2010, 09:52   #3

It can cost from 3-6 million to get pass rank 9. Stop while you can. 3-6 million depend on your luck because you only get a max success of... wiki it
Old 02/25/2010, 11:20   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiexu View Post
It can cost from 3-6 million to get pass rank 9. Stop while you can. 3-6 million depend on your luck because you only get a max success of... wiki it
I lol'd at you.

Ingots do not cost that much, especially if you're up to doing metaluragy and have refining R1, which I assume you would if you're doing Blacksmithing.

As for the newb who wants to packet edit, it doesn't work but, gl. w. ban.
Old 02/25/2010, 17:12   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKB990 View Post
I lol'd at you.

Ingots do not cost that much, especially if you're up to doing metaluragy and have refining R1, which I assume you would if you're doing Blacksmithing.

As for the newb who wants to packet edit, it doesn't work but, gl. w. ban.
Or he could raft for them. 30 ingots/person per raft.
Old 02/25/2010, 17:34   #6

elite*gold: 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by redjoker5 View Post
rafting for ingots is fun but i always go too far and say fkk it and go for the tipping suit
Old 02/25/2010, 23:16   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by redjoker5 View Post
Somehow get multiclienting to work, put 7 other people on board, take all ingots.
210 ingots.... oh yes
Old 02/26/2010, 02:58   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncreative. View Post
Somehow get multiclienting to work, put 7 other people on board, take all ingots.
210 ingots.... oh yes
You couldn't do it with this many, there aren't 16 spawns in the middle section, even considering a possible respawn or 2. (16 spawns * 8 hobgoblins per spawn = 16 stars * 8 party members)
Old 02/26/2010, 03:37   #9

If you check your mods right you can get loads of stars from the raft after completing the middle section.
Closed Thread