Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 09:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A little preview...

Discussion on A little preview... within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/16/2010, 02:48   #31

elite*gold: 0
Hacked By FreakPoncho
Old 02/16/2010, 02:48   #32

jw did wallpower's dll pack thing had viruses and or spyware?
Old 02/16/2010, 02:51   #33

Kids, your Games are getting old. Sad to see where this all leads now.

Old 02/16/2010, 02:51   #34

srry skitty to disagree with you but im pretty sure dr is smart enough to come up with anything this elaborate unless he tripled his last pay >.>
Old 02/16/2010, 03:14   #35

What is it with these little groups and **** thinking they are big. They are DR clones or possibly DR himself and just look at what DR accomplished. Stole a few noob accounts and probably helped get 100% range "patched". What is your purpose? You DO know that if you release this all you are going to accomplish is ruin a game that a decent number of people like? What is the point of that? Is your life so miserable and devoid of meaning that ruining stuff for other people is all you got going for you?

I bow down to your almighty fail.
Old 02/16/2010, 03:29   #36

im the man who started DR's fall. checkbox was my go to guy during this time. ever since then the site has been at peace, alot of flaming going on but no loggers nor trojans. read before you challenge the security.

heres a nice note from dr

long story short. he has a lawsuit over his head for his actions. although it is slow. i will win.

i dont trust you. and this pack is even more of reason to. you come here preaching i wanna help but all i see you doing is trying to cause the downfall of modding.
Old 02/16/2010, 03:44   #37

I wouldn't release this here, or anywhere that's as terrible. Give it to a few to test before full on communal release... if it's real.
It's terribly easy to fake screen shots, hell this could be done in 5 minutes in VB.
Old 02/16/2010, 04:01   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jku View Post
Checkbox ;o...
Ohh =.=... What will I have to do with you.

If I had inserted a Trojan into this... It would be out already.

Actually we don't care if its Server Enforced, Its suppost to show the noobs not to act like idiots and read the post first. It'll work, Just that they'll use the "Hacking" Part, And get banned. Its not our fault. ItsYours
Did I say you are putting in a trojan? You asked for requests, I'm requesting you don't put in trojans, keyloggers, or otherwise other random junk in this "release".

I am saying that based off the list of mods in your screenshot, that I don't think this will be legitimate work. Server-enforced meaning that those mods won't work because they're not things you can do with client modifications. Your "Longer AR" mod would be one I have no qualms of calling you out on. The others among your list sound just as ridiculous. There's only so much one can tell off a screenshot though. When you release it, it'll probably be easier for people to call you out. Let's hope there are no "surprises" waiting for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jku View Post
Don't download it when it comes out, We really don't care, Since You: Checkbox, Seem to be known for pretty nice modifcations and such
Yep, I would be outside of your target demographic. But if I get any reports from credible people that there's something of value instead of being a joke/trap, I'll download it and try it out. Not counting on it though. Assuming you do keep that feature list though, my money will be the trainer being junk or a trap.
Old 02/16/2010, 04:01   #39

pantobishop glad to see your not making fake dll posts
Old 02/16/2010, 04:03   #40

Why the hell would I post a fake .dll pack?
I don't post anything that can be abused or used.
I simply regulate.
Old 02/16/2010, 04:06   #41

heh sry nvm i thought... you know wut im just a newb gonna hide in my newb hole :<
Old 02/16/2010, 04:10   #42

Yea, I've never released anything that's harmful, I plan on keeping it that way.
Old 02/16/2010, 04:18   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkbox View Post
Did I say you are putting in a trojan? You asked for requests, I'm requesting you don't put in trojans, keyloggers, or otherwise other random junk in this "release".

I am saying that based off the list of mods in your screenshot, that I don't think this will be legitimate work. Server-enforced meaning that those mods won't work because they're not things you can do with client modifications. Your "Longer AR" mod would be one I have no qualms of calling you out on. The others among your list sound just as ridiculous. There's only so much one can tell off a screenshot though. When you release it, it'll probably be easier for people to call you out. Let's hope there are no "surprises" waiting for them.

Yep, I would be outside of your target demographic. But if I get any reports from credible people that there's something of value instead of being a joke/trap, I'll download it and try it out. Not counting on it though. Assuming you do keep that feature list though, my money will be the trainer being junk or a trap.
idk check i still feel like this is wrong. a whole new level a wrong. call it a gut feeling
Old 02/16/2010, 04:19   #44

I just made a spiffy GUI screencap, 7 minutes, VB colour toggles, no working components... it's too easy to fake to be reputable.
Old 02/16/2010, 04:46   #45

Let's just wait for him to release/leak it and then we can find out.
Blind download leechers first! -pushes in-
Closed Thread