Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 05:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

How to turn on autoit scripts

This is a discussion on How to turn on autoit scripts within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category; umm im a newb so dont hate too much on my question I've been trying to get the cloud bot ...

Old   #1

How to turn on autoit scripts

umm im a newb so dont hate too much on my question

I've been trying to get the cloud bot to work but whenever i click the imagesearch.au3 script thingy nothing happens. I tryed the .exe but it gets deteted by hackshield..

ne ideas why?

Old   #2

maybe you don't have AutoIt installed? and you really should read the readme file included in the bot's thread... the EXE undoubtedly will be detected but you can take the script in the first post and paste the script into a new AutoIt script and save as all source then you can run the AutoIt script and farm away.... however i would suggest for further newbish questions you use that little bar at the top of the page that says search mmk? have fun
Old   #3

not to be rude or anything but im not that newbish that i didnt install autoit :/

I did install it but when i try and run the script, the script can be seen opening on the taskbar but closes a milisecond after opening
Old   #4

because you are a nub and haven't read the readme file and placed the image search where it needs to go and the dll that goes along with it where it needs to go... if you can't see something that says readme you really shouldn't own a computer or an internet connection in that case

Old   #5

well I did read the readme. I put the dll in the windows folder and I put the imagesearch.au3 in the include folder but i'm still having problems..
Old   #6

after that you run the bot not the image search