Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 04:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to turn on autoit scripts

Discussion on How to turn on autoit scripts within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to turn on autoit scripts

umm im a newb so dont hate too much on my question

I've been trying to get the cloud bot to work but whenever i click the imagesearch.au3 script thingy nothing happens. I tryed the .exe but it gets deteted by hackshield..

ne ideas why?
Old 02/02/2010, 04:01   #2

elite*gold: 240
maybe you don't have AutoIt installed? and you really should read the readme file included in the bot's thread... the EXE undoubtedly will be detected but you can take the script in the first post and paste the script into a new AutoIt script and save as all source then you can run the AutoIt script and farm away.... however i would suggest for further newbish questions you use that little bar at the top of the page that says search mmk? have fun
Old 02/02/2010, 04:47   #3

not to be rude or anything but im not that newbish that i didnt install autoit :/

I did install it but when i try and run the script, the script can be seen opening on the taskbar but closes a milisecond after opening
Old 02/02/2010, 04:59   #4

because you are a nub and haven't read the readme file and placed the image search where it needs to go and the dll that goes along with it where it needs to go... if you can't see something that says readme you really shouldn't own a computer or an internet connection in that case
Old 02/03/2010, 01:43   #5

well I did read the readme. I put the dll in the windows folder and I put the imagesearch.au3 in the include folder but i'm still having problems..
Old 02/04/2010, 06:14   #6

after that you run the bot not the image search

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Frage] AutoIt Scripts compilieren?
07/03/2011 - AutoIt - 11 Replies
hab heute durch ein tut im e*pvp paar scripts geschrieben mit autoit, abgespeichert. Soweit so gut, diese werden als *.au3 gespeichert. aber wie mache ich die zu einer exe, dass auch andere diese öffnen können, die kein autoit haben? man muss die soweit ich verstanden hab compilieren, aber wie geht das? muss ich da was downloaden? das stand da nicht bei... thx im vorraus.
how about using autoit scripts to make a bot?
05/25/2010 - Rohan - 1 Replies
how about using autoit scripts to make a bot for rohan? besides it has many actions that can be used by macro-recorders. the only problem is: it's auto response in using the skills. but heres another problem if you'll create it from autoit: no dual log in well, it's your problem if you don't have 2 pcs, I suggest that if you own 1 pc and 1 laptop, then login your two different accounts one on each computer's own clients normally, then after that you must to a safe place so no one can pk...
AutoIT scripts
11/21/2009 - AutoIt - 22 Replies
Hi, also ich hatte mal vor nach PHP noch ne andere scriptsprache zu lernen und bin dann bei AutoIT gelandet^^ Ich hab mich mal nen bisschen eingelesen wollte allerdings nich nur die theorie machen, sondern auch an der praxis lernen. ;) Von daher wollt ich fragen ob ihr eure .au3 scripts hochladen könnt, damit ich und die anderen dies interessiert von euch noch einiges lernen können :P Freu mich über eure Hilfe MfG .nAno
AutoIt - Scripts im Hintergrund
10/08/2009 - AutoIt - 7 Replies
deutsch: Huhu Leute, ich bin gerade dabei einen S4 bot zu scripten und hab da mal eine frage an die die sich mit dem programm AutoIt auskennen. Das script läuft immer im vordergrund, d.h. man kann nicht dabei machen z.B. Internet surfen usw. Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, das mein AutoIt script NUR auf das spiel also s4league.exe begrenzt wird, sodass man sachen nebenbei machen kann? gruß foggdp ;) english: hi guys, i'm still scripting a s4 bot and I've a question for those, who are still...
autoit scripts
12/14/2006 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies
kann es sein das autoit antiafk script net mehr gehen ? zumindest bei mir net