Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 18:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Post your simple [Questions] and [Requests] here.

Discussion on Post your simple [Questions] and [Requests] here. within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/18/2010, 04:57   #436

elite*gold: 0
@kotarou3
I suppose. I don't necessarily agree. If you don't put the au3 library in the include folder than you have to copy that library to any directory with a script that makes use of that library.

I suppose both syntax work for includes? I believe all the officially released udfs use the <>'s.

Still not sure whats causing Altrius' error, I assume file placement being on a 64 bit system, maybe...
Old 07/19/2010, 06:13   #437

elite*gold: 0
Well, in C/C++, <> is for the ""standard" or "system" includes while "" is usually used for includes that the system doesn't have to maintain cross-compatiblilty between compliers. (Exceptions are ncurses and boost (For *nix) but most peeps have it installed already)
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Post your simple [Questions] and [Requests] here.
02/08/2011 - Mabinogi - 300 Replies
Post your simple and here. Instead of people making tons of threads for stupid questions, post them here, please. Usually these little questions are easily answered and do not require a whole thread to discuss (and these usually turn into flame wars and things). *This is a repost, the previous thread was crowded and unusable*
Simple questions, simple answers :)
11/09/2009 - Kal Online - 2 Replies
Hello guys :) I've been reading this forum for a while, and I found very nice information here but still, some threads in german can't provide me whole knowledge I'm looking for, that's why I'm asking some questions :) 1. kiki uce - is it working on windows xp/vista ? 2. I'm willing to check that on my own, but maybe somebody knows that already - will store hack (http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/kal-online/300254 -tutorial-money-bug-store-hack.html) work on R3volution server ? There's GBL v2...
where do we post questions/requests
10/02/2009 - Main - 1 Replies
Want to request someone makes hacks for Cronous. Its a low budget game and it needs to be hacked due to the fact best xp u can get is 0.01. per kill.
Need some fairly simple macro requests
10/11/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Hi again all. I was just about to finish up my full pack version of my archer lab macro when I realised. I already have made many macro's that you guys may find usefull and if I aint made them yet I could make them quickly. So, What macro's would you guys like to see added? So far thinking like fc/pervade macro (pot and meditation versions), lab lvl 1 macro, guard lvler, spell lvler, arrow reloader, intensify trainer, spirit healing trainer, xp skill trainer and possible trojan lab lvling...