Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 05:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Ego Feeding Bot

Discussion on [Request] Ego Feeding Bot within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/10/2010, 23:58   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pawntobishop View Post
You would need map way points, npc markers, gold mark checks etc... seems like a bit too much work for a simple Auto Bot.
It's well worth the effort considering how long it takes to cap out an ego even if you DO have the money. I'm getting exp at a rate of about 10% every couple hours on social at 20, and it can only get worse. Being able to do this stuff while AFK would make it much more bearable to get a high-level ego. People make bots for much less time-consuming tasks.
Old 01/12/2010, 03:57   #17

I guess I will give you another hint:

For the different locations of whatever, try making your bot finding them through its functions, similar to the Fossil Restoration one.

As for detecting when to feed, when/what part of the ego is most noticeable when it isn't really fine mode anymore? That would be your condition on running the bot.

Of course, you can go to one of those foreign Mabinogi modding sites to get even more hints. It is actually quite simple if you actually learn the functions of your bot, and learn to do it a step at a time.
Old 01/12/2010, 04:56   #18

@jemstone

Cause 1- You'd have to move all other equipment out of your inv.
2- Somehow have ahk/autoit recognize when to scroll over for more ego food.
3-Picture detect what? The text, ____ wants a item?/____ wants to chat? } the background changes a lot if it needs to bank... and would eventually displace because of lag...
4- dll methods/inject could exist still.... but I doubt you'll get any from that direction...

Tags
bot, ego, spirit weapon